Upselly

Upselly

by Codeinero

Frequently Bought Together • One Click Upsell & Cross Sell

Miljøstein

Upselly is probably the best Upsell and Cross sell app you can get in Appstore. The app does what its supposed to do, the price is great, and support reply super fast with good solutions/answers. Thank you for creating great apps for our Shopify stores.

Natural Heroes

Needed some CSS tweaking but Adi helped me very fast with integrating that. So far a promising app with good customer service.

Autorack Products Ltd

I've tried a few upsell apps and this is by far the best one. Our products are quite specific to each other so it is important to be able to manually add the connections to other products.

Unlike other apps we tried, you can select by product type which means an entire range of products can be added within seconds rather than one at a time!

Customer support is spot on as well!, I had a couple of issues and these were fixed in no time at all using email.

Perfect!

Great White North Vaporizer Company

the automatic recommendations are often very logical and what I was hoping that it would recommend. it still needs some work though, I can't manually organize the products for manual mode, and it seems to always display them in alphabetical order no matter what. I think with some tweaking this is a clear winner

Primesource Wholesale Flooring

Great app I strongly recommend it. fits our needs perfectly I was looking for an app we can customize the recommendation per each product and because we have over 1300 products we need to apply it in bulk. so upselly does it so easly. I just installed upselly and will be doing alot of testing but so far I really like it. more important I emailed their support team before I install it to be sure it will fit our needs and they can make a changes we needs to customize the look and Adi emailed me back immediatly and he was very helpful.

Shinypilotstore

Really great app, been seeing so deep results with that!

Gotfinds

This app increased my conversions by 30 percent

Ridersfun

An amazing app does the job right

Kewlioo

What an incredible app! I’ve been using frequently bought together app until now and the conversion on this one is much higher... got 6 upsells and I only installed it yesterday!!!

Thanks a lot!