Upsell & Cross Sell • Upselly

Upsell & Cross Sell • Upselly

by Codeinero

Frequently Bought Together 1-Click Upsell & Cross Sell!

Alienation

I haven't used this app yet, but the support is really good, answered my emails in 5 minutes. The dashboard is well organized and allows for custom css/javascript code if needed.

Pulsar Vaporizers

This app has put the cross sells we needed on specific products we required. Added bonus, this app has an "enable app" feature on the dashboard making it possible to configure everything prior to turning on anything the user might see or interact with.

The function operated slightly different in conjunction with our chosen theme. No matter, Adi and the tech crew heard our issues, understood the concerns, and had things reworked to our liking in under 24hrs. EXCELLENT work.

Bub Bundles

I use this app on all my stores, and it has really improved over the past months as well. Support is always super-responsive and implements logical suggestions quickly. Great job guys.

Pooch Bandana US

This is an awesome app! The setup is quick, and the devs help you within 12h to eliminate any difficulties. Been also using this app on my other store for over a year and it's consistently driven product discovery and additional revenue. Awesome all around!

Rare Attain

I've used this app for a few of my sites now. It is a very clean app, that functions seamlessly. Typically I use it to upsell products and to promote sales. I've received amazing customer support and was even able to receive help on a minor customization that I needed for one of my stores. I have been extremely impressed.

Online Cycling Gear

It is pretty close to 5 stars, the manual upsell selection in the admin just needs some work. Selection of items is very very temperamental, with different products I choose getting added as the upsell. You can fix it with 2 or 3 re-selections and saves but makes a manual selection a giant pain. Fix that, and it is 5 stars from me.

Givebands

I added this in place of some different types of upsell apps after trying many out. It has allowed me to seamlessly incorporate upsells into the customer experience. Support is great too!

ForestClock

Super great customer service/support! Fast response! Help me fix a lot of things. It is a really great app! Really love it! Really really recommend it if you are looking for upsell app that won't interrupt your customers. This is the one!

DangerousDollsClothing

If I could program, I would have made this app, its exactly what I need, well done! Worth the money!

Miljøstein

Upselly is probably the best Upsell and Cross sell app you can get in Appstore. The app does what its supposed to do, the price is great, and support reply super fast with good solutions/answers. Thank you for creating great apps for our Shopify stores.

Previous 1