Upsell & Cross Sell • Upselly

Upsell & Cross Sell • Upselly

by Codeinero

Frequently Bought Together 1-Click Upsell & Cross Sell!

Rare Attain

I've used this app for a few of my sites now. It is a very clean app, that functions seamlessly. Typically I use it to upsell products and to promote sales. I've received amazing customer support and was even able to receive help on a minor customization that I needed for one of my stores. I have been extremely impressed.

Online Cycling Gear

It is pretty close to 5 stars, the manual upsell selection in the admin just needs some work. Selection of items is very very temperamental, with different products I choose getting added as the upsell. You can fix it with 2 or 3 re-selections and saves but makes a manual selection a giant pain. Fix that, and it is 5 stars from me.

Givebands

I added this in place of some different types of upsell apps after trying many out. It has allowed me to seamlessly incorporate upsells into the customer experience. Support is great too!

ForestClock

Super great customer service/support! Fast response! Help me fix a lot of things. It is a really great app! Really love it! Really really recommend it if you are looking for upsell app that won't interrupt your customers. This is the one!

DangerousDollsClothing

If I could program, I would have made this app, its exactly what I need, well done! Worth the money!

Miljøstein

Upselly is probably the best Upsell and Cross sell app you can get in Appstore. The app does what its supposed to do, the price is great, and support reply super fast with good solutions/answers. Thank you for creating great apps for our Shopify stores.

Natural Heroes

Needed some CSS tweaking but Adi helped me very fast with integrating that. So far a promising app with good customer service.

Autorack Products Ltd

I've tried a few upsell apps and this is by far the best one.
Our products are quite specific to each other so it is important to be able to manually add the connections to other products.

Unlike other apps we tried, you can select by product type which means an entire range of products can be added within seconds rather than one at a time!

Customer support is spot on as well!, I had a couple of issues and these were fixed in no time at all using email.

Perfect!

Great White North Vaporizer Company

the automatic recommendations are often very logical and what I was hoping that it would recommend. it still needs some work though, I can't manually organize the products for manual mode, and it seems to always display them in alphabetical order no matter what. I think with some tweaking this is a clear winner

Primesource Wholesale Flooring

Great app I strongly recommend it. fits our needs perfectly I was looking for an app we can customize the recommendation per each product and because we have over 1300 products we need to apply it in bulk. so upselly does it so easly. I just installed upselly and will be doing alot of testing but so far I really like it. more important I emailed their support team before I install it to be sure it will fit our needs and they can make a changes we needs to customize the look and Adi emailed me back immediatly and he was very helpful.

Previous 1