Upsell & Cross Sell • Upselly

Frequently Bought Together 1-Click Upsell & Cross Sell!

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Good Dog People™

We want to hide the widget on our web store temporarily for important reasons. We've been trying to switch it off multiple times but it ALWAYS turns back on automatically after a while. It's been 9 days since we wrote in with multiple chasers and we haven't heard any updates.

January 12, 2022

Hello to our friends from Good Dog People™

Thank you very much for leaving us this feedback. This is Pushpesh, the Customer Success Manager with Upsell & Cross Sell.

I apologize for the delay as we have been working to resolve your issue. We are so sorry about what happened here ( It is not at all normal with our app). We have been trying to replicate the issue on the same theme on our development store and it is working without any issues. We are still trying to find out the root cause of the issue which we suspect might be coming from a script or another app in your store. We will keep you posted on the progress and will try to resolve it as soon as possible.

Regards,
Pushpesh & the Upsell & Cross Sell Support Team

Shop On Line Happy Casa Store

Great app and great support team too!
Five star... simple to configure and pretty customizable in the design

Iron Doggy™

Great app. Immediate results that boosted our AOV, and super awesome and responsive support from Adi. Very intuitive admin settings. It's easy to maintain and configure changes if required. It just works! Worth every penny.

Fashionable Canes

Great App. It really does work. People see items and buy them our AOV has gone up with this. It is worth it!

Beersonwheels

Worked with the team at Codeinero to tweak their Upselly app for a seamless add-on to our page.. Looks and responds just the way we need! Super happy with their turn around and flexibility to make this possible. Thanks team!

EZ Kitchen Lab

I've used this app on several of my sites, and I love it. I keep coming back to it, and have found different ways to use it. It works really well. I've received amazing support regarding some minor adjustments I wanted to make. All in all, I'm very happy with this app.

Sportdirect.ca

We've used this app in the past 3 months and have seen an increase in total orders upsell of 6%. While it's not a significant increase, it seems to be proposing better options/more complimentary than the standard recommended products with no brain. Also, it offers the possibility to manually overwrite suggestions or exclude products that are absolutely needed in some cases. Great app! A keeper!

Alienation

I haven't used this app yet, but the support is really good, answered my emails in 5 minutes. The dashboard is well organized and allows for custom css/javascript code if needed.

Pulsar Vaporizers

This app has put the cross sells we needed on specific products we required. Added bonus, this app has an "enable app" feature on the dashboard making it possible to configure everything prior to turning on anything the user might see or interact with.

The function operated slightly different in conjunction with our chosen theme. No matter, Adi and the tech crew heard our issues, understood the concerns, and had things reworked to our liking in under 24hrs. EXCELLENT work.

Bub Bundles

I use this app on all my stores, and it has really improved over the past months as well. Support is always super-responsive and implements logical suggestions quickly. Great job guys.

Previous 1 3