Fresh Photo Gallery (Updated)

An easiest way to add beautiful photo galleries to your store

$3.99/month. 19-day free trial.

Monstercolors

Time spent using app About 1 month

first class support from john, looked for a gallery for sometime, and this ticks all the boxes... i cannot begin to explain how much support i was given with regards asking for a gallery button on my homepage ....if you are looking for a nice gallery ...look no further ...fantastic thanks again !!!

LadyLunarCat

Location Ukraine

This gallery helped me a lot, it works well and is well tuned. I have a lot of free digital products on my site to attract buyers. And for a long time I looked for a gallery, went through many. This is ideal if you need to sort a lot of pictures.
I do not know how many photos can be added in the description of this one.
I was surprised that there were so few reviews but I found the reason. When I wanted to write a review from the application, I was thrown with everything else by another application of your company related to inventory. I specifically went to the site and found your application in the search to write a review ..
From the wishes - it would be very good that you still have the opportunity to share pictures on social networks as in other similar applications.

GREY Style

After trying a few other apps, this is the easiest app to create and insert a photo gallery in my Shopify store. It works for us on mobile and desktop, which some apps just don't. We also can add photos directly from Instagram, which save us time.