Manage expiry dates & recalls
Batch track inventory, assign expiry dates, and be prepared for recalls, so that you can serve your customers with confidence.
Automate expiry processes
Automate how expiring inventory gets handled, saving you time on tracking inventory and other time-consuming tasks.
Optimize perishable inventory
Forecast future demand and make more informed inventory decisions to increase profit margins (coming soon).
About Batch Inventory & Expiry Dates
Freshly makes it easy to sell perishables such as food & beverages, cosmetics, and pharmaceuticals, online.
With the ability to track and prioritize your products by their expiration date, you'll be able to more effectively manage your inventory levels, reduce product spoilage, track product recalls, and increase profitability.
- Add inventory batches to products and track them based on their expiry dates
- Show expiry dates to your customers on storefront product pages
- Get notified when your products are nearing their expiry date
- High visibility into expiring batches and already expired batches
- Auto-assign batches to fulfill orders using the First-expire First-out method or manually assign batches for specific variants and orders.
- Easily select perishable products from your Shopify store and sync them with Freshly
- View a history of inventory changes to batch quantity, batch expiry, or batch preferences
- Trace recalled items back to the batch that they belonged
- Import and export your inventory batches in bulk using CSV files
- Customer-facing expiry dates (coming soon)
- Product level expiry configurations (coming soon)
- Make more informed purchasing and inventory decisions with analytics (coming soon)
Customize how expiring inventory gets handled to increase profit margins
Customize how expiring inventory gets handled with options such as applying percent discounts days before product expiry (coming soon) and removing expired product batches from inventory count.
How does Freshly affect my store? We reliably sync your Shopify products and inventory activity. Product inventory changes as you add batches with item quantities on Freshly. All inventory updates are tracked on Freshly.
Does Freshly replace my Shopify inventory and fulfillment manager? No, we extend and enhance the capabilities of your Shopify's inventory and fulfillment manager to suit your requirements for batching and/or expiry dates. Freshly is built to work seamlessly with your existing workflow.
Do I have to track inventory on both Shopify and Freshly? Only products that you wish to batch track should be managed on Freshly.
If you need help or want to share how we can improve, let us know! We're only a message away and will reply within 24 hours.
- Bundle Builder
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
50 products with unlimited inventory batches
Auto-assign batches to fulfill using FEFO
Email and chat support
Order & customer traceability
Show expiry date to customers
Auto & manual-assign batches to fulfill
Bulk import & export
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Installed recently this app to help me manage the expiry date of cosmetics and skincare products. It's definitely helpful and the support team responds promptly in my case Basil answered me through the chat and wad really kind and followed up the issue I encountered
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience here. I really appreciate your kind words and your great review! 😄 I'm also happy to hear that Freshly is able to help you manage your cosmetic products.
Love the app so far - mostly does what we need from it and really happy that there is finally an app on Shopify which lets you track batch numbers and expiring dates of products easily.
Thank you so much for your 5-star review and the feedback you've provided so far. ✨ Please don't hesitate to reach out anytime. Our team is around if you need anything!