Fruugo Marketplace Integration

Fruugo Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Fruugo

Pellatt Cornucopia

The app works very well, has many great features, like a super-fast product import/ update button, which imports the products from your Shopify store to the Fruugo database. It takes about 2 seconds to import any updates I made in my shop. So, very happy with that. Other features are important and useful as well, like product categorization by product type. The dashboard with the status graphs are really nice.
I would recommend this app for any retailer who wants to expand his market reach to other countries.

With this app the sync between shopify and fruugo is very simple and quick.

Great work from the staff to help and support me in the whole process from setup to launch.

Recommended

New English Teas

Excellent service from Aman and the team @CedCommerce. Easy to import data from shopify to app to the marketplace. Quick, easy and straightforward. Integration is working very well so far.

Yull

The app is integrated with shopify so all the images and info can be transferred automatically. Great support from staff.

Shopbagno - Design Lovers

With this app the sync between shopify and fruugo is very simple and quick.

SDHN Lifestyle

Support is great and needed. Without them it would have been difficult to get things up and running.

App works very well, has many great features, like a super fast product import/ update button, which imports the products from your shopify store to the Fruugo database. It takes about 2 seconds to import any updates I made in my shop. So, very happy with that. Other features are important and useful as well, like product categorization by product type. The dashboard with the status graphs are really nice.

Signare Tapestry

We are using this app on our Shopify store and no issues so far. Perfectly integrates with our Fruugo store so we can manage our orders from one place.

June 29, 2019

Thanks for sharing this feedback with us!!

Frenshmo

Great app and great customer support. I was able to easily upload products to fruugo using this app.

June 29, 2019

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback.

Dungarees-online

The team were very helpful.. We ended up signing up for a year.. helped us move from our old channel to this one...

Accessory Outlet

Very helpful support. Integration appears to have worked well. Have only been using for a week or so so far so difficult to report on prolonged use or sales but the customer service is excellent.

Marcus Emporium LTD

Aman has been very helpful and he is very responsive. We had some small problems along the way but were able to resolve them through Aman's assistance. Great service!

Previous 1 3 4