Fruugo Marketplace Integration

Fruugo Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Fruugo

American Shapewear

Aman Singh helped me sync the APP with my shopify store. He walked me through the entire process and helped us go live. We are new to this marketplace but as of now the APP is Syncing in well with our store.

Hopefully we will have success on this marketplace.

McAlister Textiles

I got great support from Aman Singh as we needed a lot of help setting up our feed.

Too early to report on any sales yet but fingers crossed!

Philip Jones Jewellery

The app works well and the support is excellent. We did have some issues when duplicating products on our site which then caused duplicate SKUs in the app but the support received to resolve this was very swift.

PickaPocket

Great support from my product feed specialist Aman, and I have high hopes for sales on Fruugo! Nice app and background dev team is *****

6TN

Works exactly as described . I would recommend this app . customer support is excellent and when it is up and running is very easy

Bmini | Store for Design Enthusiasts with Kids

Fast and kind help + easy to use integration!
They not only helped me with the issue, they also helped solving it...thanks!

White Lotus

Fantastic support and quick responses by skype, they often fix something within a short time !thanks

AMOS

Very happy with the app and how seamlessly it connects with Fruugo, we had minor issues which were resolved within minutes. Great.

BUYCOMSTORE

I can say more that they are perfect. 5 stars are not enough if I could I give you more . Thank you Shivalika for your support

Aspect-Eyewear

I had a problem with my Shopify feed and reached out via their live chat support. Shivalika was my assistant and i can honestly say that i received 5* customer support from this outstanding agent. A real gem who I would happily employ myself with the level of service. Thanks so much.

Previous 1 3