Fruugo Marketplace Integration

Sell on Fruugo, Manage Orders & Products, Free listings

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Avrri

Good app! Using it to port all of my products over to Fruugo so its super helpful. The Fruugo process can be a bit monotonous

Resin-Mold

Time spent using app About 1 month

CedCommerce Team worked really hard and help me list all my products on fruggo - Uttkarsh was outstanding and help me throughout the process.

iShop Nutrition CA

Time spent using app About 1 month

App is great. Customer service is absolutely exceptional! They continue to help us along the way even after set up was complete. I always have them on Skype for help whenever I need it.

Modernique

Time spent using app About 1 month

They deserve 5*, I cannot believe its a free version but much better than the paid one, Finally validated and promoted to the next stage of the onboarding process. Thank you again Uttkarsh.

ISTANBUL STYLES

Location Turkey
Time spent using app About 1 month

They are passionate about helping and service is excellent . They have quick responsive customer service

M.H.M - The Therapy Journal™

Location Morocco

It really saves me time and effort. CedCommerce is exactly what my business has been lacking. CedCommerce team helped me with Fruugo marketplace integration step-by-step. highly recommended!

Be Bulk Nutrition | BulkLab Nutrition

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app, more easier than channable feed.
include fast customers service and fast solution. it's take a week to be publish on online fruugo martkeplace, but will be professionel design, description, pictures...can't wait to start a business!

My Store

Seamless to deal with. I would definitely recommend using this integration. From start to finish they kept me informed and helped me modify the feed to Fruugo's standards.

Seek Optics

amazing support and amazing app. They will make sure you are all set to go and that there are no feed errors. Thank you!

Hebron Nutrition

Excellent app. The support team is quick to respond and always available. I highly recommend this app to those who want to sell on Fruugo.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12