Fruugo Marketplace Integration

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 20, 2023

I have been working in my E COMMERCE life for 18 years. I have never had such a customer experience in any marketplace until today. From the moment we met Yaswhita, he informed me about all the processes. He informed and warned us about the issues to be done when I was very busy. He was a driving force for us. I am extremely happy with his presence. Thanks to you, my company will become stronger. I would definitely like to work together in my company.

TR Maker
Turkey
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 19, 2023

Am happy with the help Cedcommerce integration, the tech support was at it's best, thank you yashwita, I appreciate your help in every step of the way.
I recommend cedcommerce integration.

Nurture Elegance
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 18, 2023

Best support ever, patiently helped us integrate our data with fruugo. Thanks for all. they are very interested

TV Guard
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 17, 2023

The support was amazing. Everything was super quick we got our product feed submitted and approved asap. Uttkarsh provides amazing assistance

HardRockHealth
Time spent using app: 11 days
January 13, 2023

This team is awesome. They patiently helped us integrate our data with fruugo with a 2-month study. The best customer service I've ever had.

Bouletta
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 13, 2023

good good good good goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood good goodgoodgood good goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood good

PriceDumb
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 26, 2022

App works perfectly, customer service is great, helped us a lot. After installing fruggo integration we got more sales

PETSGANG
Time spent using app: 6 months
November 30, 2022

Great service all the way and very helpful with any questions I had with a quick response would recommend.

jtcraftingshop
Time spent using app: 28 days
November 24, 2022

Great app and the customer service help from Yashwita was excellent . Looking forward to selling with them .

Meeks Shoes
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 24, 2022

It was a breeze to setup the integration between Shopify & Fruugo. The entire team was helpful and knew exactly what to deliver. The process went without a hitch and am thankful to Hsiang & Yashwita who made this possible! :)

Himalaya Wellness (Europe)