Fruugo Marketplace Integration

Fruugo Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Fruugo, list your products and manage orders.

Us.Wessi

very useful app. cedcommerce helped me hand in hand at every step to get over the fruugo. i throught it would be tidy and lot of manual work i have to go through to get on fruugo however ced made it very easy for me. there app is really time saving and efficient. This company is so willing to help and patient that I am so grateful I found them. It was CED that encouraged me to try to get selling at fruugo. For me, it was affordable and worth it to start selling on these other platforms but with a partner like CED, I feel really good about a smooth transaction through their app that syncs orders directly to my shopify store. It's a really good app. It's cut down the time taken to upload new listings to fruugo and helps me to keep track of the live status of my listings on fruugo. The support from the staff is excellent, they help you immediately and understand your needs. Would recommend this app, it is extremely simple to use. thanks cedcommerce.

Madly trendy

This is just what i was looking for, works seemlessly and effectively. The Ced integration team are unbelievably helpful and proactive. They solved all issues that arose almost instantly. Great value, effective and excellent service.

Castle Toys

Great app and support. It will also push Fruugo orders to your Shopify dashboard once confirmed! 5/5

art-of-deal

Remarkably amazing APP that creates a full FEED for Fruugo, Easy to customize platform, easy to understand template, and extremely well and dynamic design. And to put the cherry on the top was these two outstanding and Awesome customer support from Vishal and Aman, you guys make this thing possible. They are very responsive and able to solve problems quickly, very professional, and KIND-HEARTED. They are always available to help you out.I can say that the App is 10 out of 10 and the Customer Service is 10 out of 10. Thank you guys. You're the best!!!

bodyjewelry4sale

This is surely the most useful app made for fruugo work. Extremely well designed, user friendly and works all the time without producing errors. I have been using it since a long time and it stands out from all other apps in many aspects. The app itself is automating so many things from shopify to fruugo, and they have covered so many details within, which is what makes this app a complete package. Inventory, price, orders, everything is syncing so easily and without any errors. Their support team is always available to help and they helped me solve and understand many problems that were stopping me from being able to sell our products . I have not seen any other company do that yet CedCommerce is what I will prefer anytime I wish to sell on any market through my shopify store. Highly recommend them to everyone, as they are serious in their work.

YUNIQUE ITALIA

the app is just perfect, Great functions to help customise your product and sync our products inventory perfectly, the support is super fast and helpful. Once you get used to this app after set up, everything is a breeze, this app has saved me so much time, would definitely recommend. We are extremely happy with the product and amazing support. We recommend this app to everyone selling on fruugo.

IEWAREHOUSE

Amazing customer service by Vishal, He looks into everything and solve the huge problem on asap basis, Thank you so much Vishal and Amaan you guys are rock and asset of this Team, really recommended Cedcommerece team as the go way beyond to fix the problem and thank you so much to make the things smooth for me, looking for to do more business with your company

Aldous Bio | Productos Ecológicos Honestos, Coherentes y de Máxima Calidad

The app support is very fast and attentive and it's easy to list the products to Fruugo marketplace.

Activewear Brands

The CED commerce does everything that they say it does and the service from the team has been fantastic.

MYWISETONY

I have been using it for 3 month and it works very well. I recommend it to everyone.And their customer service staff has a very good service attitude.The reply was very timely.It's been a great help to meThis is a very pleasant cooperation.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7