4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration between Shopify and Fruugo, enabling easy product listing and updates, especially for large catalogues. The customer support team is praised for their quick and professional responses, often liaising directly with Fruugo to resolve issues. Merchants report improved operations and increased sales after using the app, which also offers a user-friendly interface and clear instructions. The support team is accessible via multiple channels and can handle custom work and complex integrations, including product restrictions in different countries. The app is also used for other integrations with consistent high performance.

January 9, 2024

quest to seamlessly integrate Fruugo with Shopify, I came across various apps, but the CedCommerce app stood out as the perfect solution. Throughout the process, there were some glitches on Fruugo's end, and that's where Uttkarsh came to the rescue. Uttkarsh not only assisted in resolving the issues but also took the initiative to liaise with Fruugo on my behalf. Their team provided clear instructions on how to navigate the challenges and get our products online.

Uttkarsh's dedication and tireless efforts in expediting the process of pushing our products online were truly commendable. I am immensely grateful for their assistance.

The Friendly Turtle
4 months using the app
January 17, 2024

Uttkarsh is great to work with and was persistent in seeing the integration through from start to finish. He promptly dealt with any issues which were flagged during the integration process. I would recommend to all businesses. Thank you!

TheDesignerBox
About 1 month using the app
December 11, 2023

It was a pleasure working with CedCommerce, especially Yashwita, who has done a tremendous job to get us onboarded on Fruugo. We truly appreciate the work done by this company. Thank you.

Maple Herbs
India
3 months using the app
October 31, 2023

For the integration between Fruugo and Shopify, I was searching for an app. The CedCommerce app helped us pretty well with this. There where some failures on Fruugo's side in which CedCommerce helped me to solve. They contacted Fruugo each time for me and they told me exactly what to do to get the products online. The team off CedCommerce did a great effort to help me to push the products online as fast as possible and I couldn't imagine a better help by this. Thanks again uttkarsh and the rest!

CMRD Warehouse
Netherlands
4 months using the app
December 8, 2023

CED team and especially Uttkarsh did an amazing integration. We were taken step by step the whole procedure. Always available to answer our query. Would highly recommend.
Made life so easy and we shall be doing more with CED and Uttkarsh.

FAT GORILLA
14 days using the app
January 2, 2024

I recently had the pleasure of working with Utkarsh to integrate our e-commerce store with Fruugo, and I must say it was a seamless and efficient experience. Utkarsh's expertise and dedication played a pivotal role in the success of our integration process.

Rida Handloom
India
27 days using the app
November 14, 2023

Our integration with Fruugo was really easy with this app and we received great support from the integration team, particularly Uttkarsh who kept the project moving forward.

We appreciate the great support!

No Grow
South Africa
About 2 months using the app
December 8, 2023

Smooth and flawless integration so far. Many thanks to Uttkarsh for brilliant service and assistance!

autosensus
Finland
2 months using the app
December 11, 2023

App is great and the customer service help from Uttkarsh was excellent! Thank you

biotiva-fr
Germany
2 months using the app
December 19, 2023

Best fruugo integrator for Shopify. Yashwita offers AWESOME support!!!!!

Fixim.nl