Complete & Powerful
Easily launch great crowdfunding, pre-order, group-buy and flash sale campaigns. No platform fees!
Innovative & Scalable
Innovative Split Crowdfunding (Commit & Pre-order) process. Assess demand. fund production runs, increase sales, amplify backers engagement.
Integrated & Robust
Works beautifully with Shopify's order management and checkout processes.
About Fundlify Crowdfund & Pre‑order
ANNOUNCEMENT ++ Fundlify v2 is out now! ++
Fundlify is a complete crowdfunding and pre-order solution for brands, designers, manufacturers and anyone looking to independently fund their ideas, projects, production runs and launch group-buying flash sale campaigns on their own Shopify store.
Fundlify is the only platform to introduce a new concept called Split crowdfunding or Two-phase crowdfunding; it splits a single campaign into two phases (Commits & Pre-orders), a process that enables you to eliminate refunds, assess product demand, and make timely production decisions that ultimately leads to less waste.
- Independently run and fully manage your crowdfunding and pre-order campaigns on your Shopify store.
- Subscription based - zero platform fee.
- Fund your ideas, projects and products; take pre-orders to fund your production runs, launch group buying and flash sale campaigns.
- Assess the demand / market fit of your idea, project or product through email Commits, before collecting payments or issuing refunds.
- Launch multiple campaign types and collections.
- Fully integrated with Shopify's order management, payment gateway and fulfillment processes.
- Own the traffic data insights you drive to your campaigns.
- Beautifully designed & responsive collection theme templates.
- Built-in customizable email status notifications.
- Launch any campaign type within a few minutes.
- Minimize production waste and increase efficiency.
- Work with any supplier or manufacturer.
- On-click Installation, no theme customization required.
- Fund physical and digital products.
- Works responsively with any theme.
- Supports your store's currency.
- Uses your store's payment gateway.
- Three crowdfunding campaign goal; Raise money, Take pre-orders, and Flash Sale group buying campaigns.
- Add product / variants to your campaign directly from Shopify.
- Automatically or manually end your campaigns.
- Show and hide campaigns.
- Direct checkout / draft pre-orders creation.
- Limit quantity per customer.
- Export backers' full track data to CSV file.
- Accept In-store pickups. * Accept Cash-on-delivery. * Built-in customizable email status notifications. * Built-in customizable post updates.
- 7 beautifully designed & responsive collection theme templates.
- Easily create, edit and sort collections.
- SEO optimized collection pages.
- Define eligible customers (everyone / selected group)
- Select estimated shipping date.
- Auto publish campaign for any timezone.
- Customize the look of your campaign.
- And much more!
Pricing 7-day free trial
FUNDLIFY PLUS 5
All Features / 5K Monthly Emails / 5 Campaigns
FUNDLIFY PLUS 10
All Features / 10K Monthly Emails / 10 Campaigns
FUNDLIFY PLUS 20
All Features / 20K Monthly Emails / 20 Campaigns
FUNDLIFY PLUS 50
All Features / 50K Monthly Emails / 50 Campaigns
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 2 reviews
Most recent reviews
If you are looking to add crowdfunding feastures to Shopify, you should test Fundlify to see if it meets your needs. I tried everything available (there aren't many options), and Fundlify is the most complete crowdfunding app currently on offer in the Shopify APP store.
Thus far I have run two successful funding campaigns through Fundlify, and both worked well.
The system is easy for supporters to navigate, which is very important for campaign adoption. In the hundreds of pre-orders that I have received, I have had nothing but positive feedback on the process from my supporters.
The team that supports Fundlify are conscientious and interested in addressing any glitches that might appear. Recently, there was a Shopify infrastructure update that broke some aspects of the app. The team worked hard to address those issues.
If you need crowdfunding / pre-order functionality on your store, Fundlify is currently the best option.
Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it :) - i hope that you're having a great experience with Fundlify v2.
We used and tested the fundlify app and it was amazing experience and very easy to use, Although the app goal is to raise crowd Funding on your own shopify store but you can use it for reaching other goals like sell future products, sell stock in hand fast, check market appetites for a new product, preorder products and even deliver in store pickups and creating draft orders to pay in store. Installation is easy and great customer support.
Thank you for your review RedooTattoo. We hope that you enjoy Fundlify v2 too :)