Fundlify Crowdfund & Pre‑order

Fundlify Crowdfund & Pre‑order

by Kretivo

Crowdfunding・Pre-orders・Group buying・Flash sales

SYSTEM G

Horrible app support. The app has flaw and they do not take responsible for that. Not even giving assistant or any useful information to help the paid user on using their app, this just drive their customer away. They just said this is not their business and never reply the email then.

May 6, 2020

We're are sorry that you had this experience! However; we've attended and replied to all your tickets without delay and answered your questions, The issue with iOS browsers is a new one due to an iOS update that we're aware of and a fix will be ready soon. We have a clear record of our communication with you and we never said that this is not our business.

It's unfortunate to have such a review!

PairLab

Very useful, the response is so quick. The general function match my purpose, hope that more feature can be unlocked soon

April 11, 2020

Thank you for your review :) We'll do our best to unlock some great features very soon!

thewoofbox

I installed this app and it was easy to use. Support was very responsive. And we're launching our first campaign which was easy to set up. High Five for this app!

December 18, 2019

Newrome Press

If you are looking to add crowdfunding feastures to Shopify, you should test Fundlify to see if it meets your needs. I tried everything available (there aren't many options), and Fundlify is the most complete crowdfunding app currently on offer in the Shopify APP store.

Thus far I have run two successful funding campaigns through Fundlify, and both worked well.

The system is easy for supporters to navigate, which is very important for campaign adoption. In the hundreds of pre-orders that I have received, I have had nothing but positive feedback on the process from my supporters.

The team that supports Fundlify are conscientious and interested in addressing any glitches that might appear. Recently, there was a Shopify infrastructure update that broke some aspects of the app. The team worked hard to address those issues.

If you need crowdfunding / pre-order functionality on your store, Fundlify is currently the best option.

August 18, 2019

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it :) - i hope that you're having a great experience with Fundlify v2.

RedooTattoo

We used and tested the fundlify app and it was amazing experience and very easy to use, Although the app goal is to raise crowd Funding on your own shopify store but you can use it for reaching other goals like sell future products, sell stock in hand fast, check market appetites for a new product, preorder products and even deliver in store pickups and creating draft orders to pay in store. Installation is easy and great customer support.

August 18, 2019

Thank you for your review RedooTattoo. We hope that you enjoy Fundlify v2 too :)