Loyalty, Cashback, & Rewards

Free plan available
Rating (5)
Developer
February 7, 2023

Despite our specific demands, I'd still give this app 5 stars and the team is very supportive. we tried other apps but we never received the attention we needed.

Beauty By Maxx
February 5, 2023

Great app, very complete - I love the newly added pop-up templates. Support was excellent. I recommend it.

Miramax Beauty
Time spent using app: 10 days
February 4, 2023

It has not been very long that we're using this app, but so far we're having a great experience and their tech team is very cooperative in addressing our needs. I liked that the vip levels are included in all their plans and we don't have to pay premium for that feature.

Mighty Kitchen Co
Time spent using app: 8 days
January 30, 2023

Very easy to install, looks already amazing. I've tried many other reward and loyalty apps but this app provides what we exactly need. We are excited to reward our loyal customers. and they are super responsive! Ylana helped us with a small issue we were having, and resolved it within minutes!

on the spot electronics
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 29, 2023

Great app! 100% recommended... I'm using this app to grow my customer base and increase conversion. I love how I can customize loyalty emails and popups! my store is getting bigger Thank you Gamiphy!

My Pet Haus
Time spent using app: 2 days
Edited January 26, 2023

Just started using the app. I needed a popup to help with abandoned carts, the growth package is reasonable and covers all of our needs: email, popups, VIP levels, referrals and a lot more. Support is fast and friendly...

Flourishcart
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 19, 2023

I've just started my loyalty program but so far this app has been great. I love how it's easy to set up referrals, ways to earn points, popups, marketing emails. The support is also amazing, thanks Eiass

CLASSIC CURVE
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 15 days
January 18, 2023

We absolutely love using Gamiphy. It has been a game-changer, even the free plan offers a lot of features: loyalty emails, popups, referrals and VIP levels. The support is really helpful.

Camping Melimu
Time spent using app: 14 days
January 16, 2023

I'm really happy with the quick results, our customers love the welcome points and how easily they can redeem their points.
I was able to launch our loyalty program with popups and referrals in less than 30 minutes. thank you guys.

Girl Power Fitness
Mexico
Time spent using app: 12 days
January 13, 2023

Amazing app with amazing support. Would absolutely recommend this app to any Shopify store looking for a nice combination of loyalty, referrals and popups.

GMLoGMD™