Free GDPR Cookie Notice + CCPA

Free GDPR Cookie Notice + CCPA

by HulkApps.com

EU cookie bar & GDPR cookie banner- EU GDPR/CCPA consent bar

Mechita Sour

Muy practica y fácil de usar. Cumple con las expectativas y la puedes personalizar al gusto así que muy bien.

July 24, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, we really appreciate it. :-)

latuabambola.it

It's not GDPR compliant.

To be compliant, the notice must allow an "opt out" function which still allows users to access the site. Look it up.

Obzkure Clothing

great app! easy to install and use. GDPR is something that is hard to get your head around and this makes it so simple

July 16, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Please reach out if you need any assistance!

MJ's Chocolates

This app and very easy to install and use, you can have the GDPR notice across the whole page or to one side. I am using the Free one at the moment.
Hulk support are very helpful.

July 14, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Shopkeeper Worldwide

The app is easy to install and works with little hassle. Hulk apps tend to make my shopify life easier, thanks Hulk!

July 9, 2020

homeofficespace.co.uk

Installed in minutes and works perfectly for our needs. I recommend this app. In terms of performance we will see down the road but I have no concerns yet. TY

July 8, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your review. It has been a pleasure to have you as part of our Hulk Family!

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help. :)

Original Mate

Très facile d'installation, installée en moins d'une minute. Fonctionne très bien, je recommande +++

July 7, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need any help.

Eamours

Great, simple, and free GDPR app. But I can't find any CCPA settings, not sure if the feature is already available.

July 7, 2020

TrueVits.uk

Perfect! Does what it says, offers full customization to match site's theme. Looks great on mobile and desktop. Allows setting arbitrary cookie length. Also offers statistics of accepts. Awesome!

July 6, 2020

Latidos Tees

Excellent app and easy to install and setup. Totally recommend it. In a few minutes I had my GDPR Cookie Notice displayed on my site.

July 1, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and we look forward to seeing your continued success.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6