Free GDPR Cookie Notice + CCPA

Free GDPR Cookie Notice + CCPA

by HulkApps.com

EU cookie bar & GDPR cookie banner- EU GDPR/CCPA consent bar

iam-made.co.uk

Up and running in a couple of mins. Simple and nice design. What more do you need for a free app. Thank you

January 29, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; Please visit again!

Skinfully

I just installed this in my store Skinfully.shop. The fast installation looks great. I am installing their form builder next.

Sky Gadgets Shop

I just installed the app, i didn't try yet but looks to be quite good and useful, looks professional and clean!

January 18, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We can't wait for you to try it on!
Please reach out to support@hulkcode.com if you need any assistance!

Crabcakes & Cannabis

This app was super easy to use and it and actually works with my theme. It is easily customizable too. Great app!

January 9, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are glad that you enjoyed using our product:)

Art in Coins

Just installed and set up this Cookie Notice Bar from HulkApps. Very simple, very fast and works perfectly. Thank you very much, Art in Coins.

December 2, 2019

The app looks great on your store! Don't hesitate to reach out to our customer support team if you need any assistance with our app.

Ballasts

Needed to add the GDPR cookie/consent bar and this does exactly that. Super easy to install and add to site.

Can Lights

GDPR...we were freaking out on what we needed to do to handle this, and the app made putting the consent bar super easy!

Nammu

I like the apps of Hulk Apps. I think they have a perfect equilibrium not being too simple, but rather complete but without unnecessary staff. For example, in this case, where cookies notices can be annoying, the fact that it has the option to show only the notification in the EU makes this app the winner in its category.

November 14, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day to build these simple, yet intuitive apps. So thanks for your kind words and please continue using our apps in your stores.

Ethna Parker PhD | The Essential Researcher

I love using this FREE and simple to install App. It does what it says on the tin. Great support team behind the scenes who offer support even on their FREE offerings. Download it now. You won't be disappointed!

November 4, 2019

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful reviews.

We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

VEGAMOUR-SIN

Great and easy app. It's free and lets you setup a GDPR compliant cookie notice within 1 minute. Nice app and we use it on all of our international sites.

Previous 1