GearLaunch ‑ Print on Demand

GearLaunch ‑ Print on Demand | Reviews

by GearLaunch

Print on over 600 items T-Shirts, Wall art, phone cases, bags

Magic Exhalation

I started using GearLaunch for home decors and blankets, and the quality of the product as well as the printing is excellent. I hope they come out with more of a product range in the future, but I am happy with their service now. Would definitely recommend GearLaunch!

Tshirttrend4you

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! GearLaunch does a stellar job with customer service, even during peak holiday times. My team and I have been using GearLaunch for almost a year now and it’s been really great and we absolutely love it. The production and shipping times are very good

welovedesigns

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! GearLaunch’s support team is prompt to get all my questions and problems answered. They have a great community whenever I need support in my online store.

ebaygiftstore

Recommended! The products are good balance of price/quality and they stand behind them with a fair replacement policy for defective items. Their production times are very reasonable as well.

tshirtsfordads

0 stars. Some delays forgivable due to Covid, but customer service sucks. Tshirt quality and printing is mediocre at best, and varies widely. I am moving my biz elsewhere, mainly due to their customer service. I tried to cancel an order a few hours after the cancel window closed and they are totally unhelpful. Better options out there, some fulfilling fast now despite covid conditions

Celestial Discs

I used this app to do print on demand products. Primarily T-shirts. The customer service is awful. They refuse to refund a product that they have had "being printed" for 25 days. They never refunded another product that had physical stains and a rip on the shirt when it was shipped, even though someone who claimed to be a manager said she would. Customer service is awful. The products are ok, when they get done, but I did have issues with quality as well.

KDrama Gear

Gear Launch has been a real bonus for our store. They have good prices and customers love the quality. They are probably the only printer that follows up on customer service (when needed) on our behalf too.

Any queries we have with them are dealt with by email and they usually follow up within 2-24 hours.

It would be nice to see them expand their product range. e.g. all over prints.

However for the basics such as tees, hoodies, mugs, wall prints etc. they have been a real bonus.

Home So Sweet

This app SUCKS! Furthermore, I DO NOT TRUST THEM! Protect YOUR business!! I can't believe that Shopify allows them on their platform.

Rise Up Midwife

I used this app for about a year, and recently I've seen a the print quality decline. More and more of my customers were receiving poor quality printing and long shipping wait time. Finally I decided to move my shop to Printful after reaching out to the Gear Launch customer service and receiving generic feedback.

I am much happier with Printful.

Iconic Utah

App has been pretty great so far. My store mainly uses canvas and wall art, and they have the best canvas and art product selection I have seen for Print-on-Demand apps. I had trouble connecting my domain at first, but their customer service got back to me quickly and helped fix the problem.

Previous 1 3