GearLaunch ‑ Print on Demand

GearLaunch ‑ Print on Demand

by GearLaunch

Print-on-Demand, Customer Service, Fulfillment

I'd Hike That

We started to configure our business to move over to Gear Launch, but I emailed them like 2 weeks ago with a simple general question, no reply. I waited a week, emailed again, no reply. Finally, I recently obtained a actual employee's work email, and emailed her to establish communication, no reply. STAY AWAY! They are either massively understaffed, or do not prioritize their business partners. There are other Print On Demand companies that are higher rated.

Pets Personalized

I've used almost all of the different pod apps available and I always go to Gearlaunch for the best print quality. The app is also very well done.

The products I use most: Hanes (mens, womens), Bella, District, 30x40 Canvas.

Thanks GL team!

My Pet Personalized

easy to use. was able to get my first products up and running very quickly and painlessly. support has been easy to reach and i appreciate the faq documentation on your site.

FourthSociety

Terrible. They aren’t very transparent and they don’t answer their customer support lines and email address

The Modern CEO

Terrible quality and very slow customer service. Almost feels like they dodge you to not face responsibility. I have been emailing them back and forth for a month trying to get my refund for extremely low quality products.

Hanukkah Harry's

I had some initial issues with customer service; however, they did a 180 and it's now EXCELLENT. The app is super easy to use, they have a variety of products to choose from and the profit margins are good. I'm really happy I stuck it out. PLUS, they do my customer service which allows me more time to focus on my business. I love Gearlaunch it's fantastic for a beginner or someone who is established. But don't take my word for it, try it out for yourself.

Let's Get Some Shoes

This app is so easy to use. I have tried at least 6 POD apps, and they are all overly complicated and require me to manage all the orders. With this app, I got my products up right away and the orders just get fulfilled automatically.

People are saying they their customer service doesn’t respond, but my customers always get through to their phone lines right away (which is the only thing I really care about). Also their agents send my customers new products right away if they have any complaints, and I don’t have to deal with any of it.

mckittystore

Bad customer service, never responding.
Will not work with a company without a good line of communication.
Even Justin Cener recomending this thing, i just don't see why..

Christiandecor Shop

Do NOT use this application. They are terrible. Worst service (or no service) ever. Good thing they had a 2-week trial because I would have been very upset if I was charged (I canceled it before my trial is up, let's see if they still charge me). They definitely make it look nice and presentable, but it's all a scheme to lure you in.

Unfortunately, I found a lot of people online, youtube, etc rave about gearlaunch, but from the very first day, I sent in a chat message and never received a response. I then sent 2 more chat messages, and a couple emails and throughout the entire 2-weeks, I never heard a single response from anyone. Their chat always says "they're away, will be back on tomorrow". I honestly think they just get people to sign up, hope they forget about the free trial, so they can just charge your card and scam you monthly.

Dojo Clothing Company

here is why we adopted this app 1 - customer service is spectacular 2 - they have Bella products which we sell well 3 - using the app is easy and fast!!

Previous 1