TONS OF PRODUCTS
Put your design on apparel, drinkware, canvas prints, posters, pillows, tote bags and more!
WE PRINT IT, WE SHIP IT
Don’t worry about managing Inventory. We will print and ship your products directly to your customers.
SUPPORTING YOU & YOUR CUSTOMER
We provide quality customer support so that you don’t have to worry about managing customer issues or complaints ever again.
About GearLaunch ‑ Print on Demand
How does GearLaunch work?
- Install the app and create an account.
- Upload your design and select the products you want for that design.
- Set any price you want for your product.
- Add your products and they will automatically sync to your Shopify store.
- BOOM, done!
Why use GearLaunch?
- Inventory Management: Never worry about shipping or inventory again. Our print on demand dropshipping service takes care of it all for you.
- Ease of Use: Take your idea, design, logo or photograph and turn it into a product instantly.
- Customer Service: Other dropshipping or print on demand services will deliver the product, then leave your customer out to dry, NOT US! Our team of agents takes care of customer issues and complaints so you don’t have to.
- Product Catalog: We offer tons of quality products; Apparel, drinkware, canvas prints, posters, pillows, totebags and more!
- Value: Compare the base prices for our product to our competitors! We keep our base costs low allowing you to make more $$$!
YOU HAVE A GREAT IDEA, LET US TAKE CARE OF THE REST
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Tons of products for your store
Zero minimums for orders
No upfront costs
Email support for your shoppers
Everything from the free version
11% lower prices on products
Dedicated seller support
Phone and email support for your shoppers
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 14 reviews
Most recent reviews
Mels Crafty Mojo LLC
Creating products and adding them to our store was easy. However, when a customer makes a purchase, the process is not transparent to them. Gear Launch does not send the tracking information to the customer when the order is shipped. In addition, only part of the tracking number is listed in the app when an item is shipped. When you click on the tracking number link, it always takes you to DHL's tracking site, even if DHL was not used for shipping, which results in always receiving a message that it is not a valid tracking number. You have to then manually copy and paste the tracking number from the DHL site into a search engine to try to find how the package was shipped. On our first order, we used this method to figure out that USPS was used. However, our customer's package has now been showing as "Shipped" for over 3 days and USPS still lists the package as not yet received from Gear Launch. We have had to update the customer on status ourselves by checking the order status in the app and then sending an email at each step...'approved for production', 'printing', 'shipping out', 'shipped', and then hunting down the correct tracking and manually emailing the tracking number. And now, three days after 'shipped' status, we still can't tell if the package has actually shipped.
Absolutely stay away. You and your customers will be very frustrated with the lack of transparency, and you will lose your customers' trust.
UPDATE: After the tracking information continued to show that the package was not yet received by USPS after a week, we had to refund the customer. We had already removed the GL product from our site by this time, and thankfully didn't have any further negative experiences for our customer. We have now also permanently removed the app. Will no longer do business with this company.
Unfortunately while I thought their platform was easy to use, I will be unable to continue. Today I was informed that my campaign has been suspended due to copyright/trademark report. However, I have checked all my designs and am at a loss to see where the issue is. I have emailed requesting further information in particular that actual product. To date no response, so I will be terminating by business, as clearly I am unable to run a business if I am locked out with no actual idea why. The email appears incomplete, I have emailed requesting further information as I also want to get to the bottom of this.
I'd Hike That
We started to configure our business to move over to Gear Launch, but I emailed them like 2 weeks ago with a simple general question, no reply. I waited a week, emailed again, no reply. Finally, I recently obtained a actual employee's work email, and emailed her to establish communication, no reply. STAY AWAY! They are either massively understaffed, or do not prioritize their business partners. There are other Print On Demand companies that are higher rated.