SEO HTML Sitemap

SEO HTML Sitemap

by Union Works Apps

Optimize your SEO rankings with a one-click SEO HTML Sitemap

Todo en Ventilación SA de CV

We thank Union Works Apps Team, they have been flexible and have included the option to translate each site map title. Such as Blog, Product, Collection etc. :) We will be including this app in all our websites.

June 24, 2019

Hi Julio, thanks for the great review! Glad we were able to push this feature to the top of the list so that you could translate your column headings. Thanks for helping us with this!

Gift Baskets By Design SB, Inc.

www.gbydesignsb.com

Excellent!!! 5***** Star Service received from Steve very responsive support and super quick turn around. I love this App; its a perfect addition to Gift Baskets By Design SB, Inc.

June 18, 2019

Thanks for the great review Sandra! Glad we could help you!

Gala Wildlife

A very simple app to use and does the job perfectly. I'd say a little expensive for what it does, but it's not exactly going to break the bank is it!
4 out 5

April 15, 2019

Thanks for leaving us a review, it's much appreciated. Hopefully the value of the app will become more apparent in the very near future. Thanks again!

The Art Gallery Shop NYC

I put a request in for custom site map page, 1.5 months ago or more. My sitemap has been upgraded. It took some time to get it right but they work with you.

April 12, 2019

Hi Joe, it appears that our replies to you were being consigned to your junk/spam folder, but I'm glad we were able to help you out in the end.

The Spinsterz

Very happy with this app. The team was very helpful and even did some custom coding for me so that it would work for my needs. I'd highly recommend.

March 25, 2019

Hey Brandon, thanks for the great review! We were pleased to be able to help you hide those products on the Sitemap page.

SOUTHERN FAN PRIDE

This is an EXCELLENT APP for a HTML Sitemap. It was something I really wanted on my store to make it a little more user-friendly. I had mentioned a minor adjustment, but thought the way it was set up was the way my sitemap would be. Within just a few hours, Steve (App Developer) tweaked it a little bit and I couldn't be happier with the final Sitemap. This is definitely an App everyone should consider. You won't be disappointed !!!

March 18, 2019

Hi Deborah, thank you for the great review. It is much appreciated! I'm happy we were able to tweak the layout to deliver the HTML Sitemap page that you wanted.

Your Fashions For Less

We have been using this app since we have opened our store and it has worked perfectly with no problems for almost two years. Great job guys!! Very reasonably priced as well!

Theresa Hayward
Authentic Women's Designer Fashions For Less

March 18, 2019

Hi Theresa, thank you for taking the time to leave a great review... it is much appreciated! We're glad you're pleased with our HTML Sitemap app and that it is working well in your store.

DRP Tools

Great app. Support responds within a few hours. Yes I recommend this app. Try the app. I recommend this app for shopify sites.

March 18, 2019

Hi Don, thanks for your review, it is much appreciated...I'm glad we were able to help out with the clickable sitemap elements on mobile for you.

Fishworld Supplies

So far it seems nice. It seems like it could streamline my store. I like the feature and what it does.

Evilrpm

Nice App its real helps ! you can try it and find the solution to set up the sitemap. its very simple and easy. very recommend and respect for your work.!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8