SEO HTML and XML Sitemap

SEO HTML and XML Sitemap

$3/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
4.4
March 17, 2019

This is an EXCELLENT APP for a HTML Sitemap. It was something I really wanted on my store to make it a little more user-friendly. I had mentioned a minor adjustment, but thought the way it was set up was the way my sitemap would be. Within just a few hours, Steve (App Developer) tweaked it a little bit and I couldn't be happier with the final Sitemap. This is definitely an App everyone should consider. You won't be disappointed !!!

SOUTHERN FAN PRIDE
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Petna Ventures, Inc. replied March 18, 2019

Hi Deborah, thank you for the great review. It is much appreciated! I'm happy we were able to tweak the layout to deliver the HTML Sitemap page that you wanted.

January 28, 2019

We have been using this app since we have opened our store and it has worked perfectly with no problems for almost two years. Great job guys!! Very reasonably priced as well!

Theresa Hayward
Authentic Women's Designer Fashions For Less

Your Fashions For Less
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Petna Ventures, Inc. replied March 18, 2019

Hi Theresa, thank you for taking the time to leave a great review... it is much appreciated! We're glad you're pleased with our HTML Sitemap app and that it is working well in your store.

January 28, 2019

Great app. Support responds within a few hours. Yes I recommend this app. Try the app. I recommend this app for shopify sites.

DRP Tools
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
Petna Ventures, Inc. replied March 18, 2019

Hi Don, thanks for your review, it is much appreciated...I'm glad we were able to help out with the clickable sitemap elements on mobile for you.

January 24, 2019

So far it seems nice. It seems like it could streamline my store. I like the feature and what it does.

Fishworld Supplies
Time spent using app: 12 days
January 5, 2019

Nice App its real helps ! you can try it and find the solution to set up the sitemap. its very simple and easy. very recommend and respect for your work.!

Evilrpm
Estonia
Time spent using app: 14 days
December 29, 2018

I have used well over 50 apps of various kinds these past months. This is the FIRST time I leave a review. For the simple reason, it is the first time, an app does just what it should do. Work. Seamlessly. Do the job. And not cost a fortune. If not nothing. Thank you.

yogioshop
Greece
Time spent using app: 5 months
December 28, 2018

What a huge difference this app made for me. After waiting over a month for Google to index I installed this app on both of my sites. A couple of days later a huge portion of both of my sites were indexed. A couple of days later, each was 100% indexed. I'm already seeing organic traffic now.

bestkigurumi
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 25, 2018

this app really does help to the beginner makes a task that can seem overwhelming relatively easy with a very minimal amount of clicks. Waiting to see the results.thanks

AST Direct
Time spent using app: 7 months
December 23, 2018

Finally! After months of waiting for Google to index my site I installed this app. I put the site map in my footer, then had google fetch the webpage. At the time I had 300+ webpages, and only 20-30 were indexed. Within two days of the fetch 100 additional pages indexed. Two days more the entire site was indexed. Highly recommended.

Eco Conscious Clothing
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 11, 2018

great app super easy to use, highly recommend

Welcome Organics