SEO HTML Sitemap

SEO HTML Sitemap

by Union Works Apps

Optimize your SEO rankings with a one-click SEO HTML Sitemap

Welcome Organics

great app super easy to use, highly recommend

NVSHOP

I have not yet seen the results. When I actually see the results, I'll leave another comment. What I liked so far was the facility, which is very easy. With a few clicks it's settled!

Mithra Co.

Great software. Makes a previously difficult operation take minutes and it has a free trial which provides a lot of real value.

Peribaby®

utile application simple à mettre en place il n'y a plus qu'a voir les effets sur le SEO.
le prix est raisonnable.

The Horse BackStreet Choppers

Great app for the price. Needed to update our sitemap.xml in Google Console and this provided exactly what I needed for our website. With our parent company owning so many brands, having a sitemap is super important.

The app is simple and easy to install. It's automatic. Afterwards it does provide very clear instructions if you want to add the sitemap to your website or if you need to upload the xml file to Google Search Console.

Great work on the developers side. Well worth the price. For any and everyone who has an online presence, this should be the first app on their list. Thanks for your hard work Union Works.

Occitan Imports

This is a good app. It's easy to install and configure, gets the job done, works as advertised. No complaints.

Oscar Rossa

It is great, small amount expense, but helped me to generate the Sitemap to put on website, and update instantly.

Cremation Jewelry Co.

Easy peasy! Straightforward took less than a minute provided a better schema than a previous trial.

Economic Shopping

Thanks for helpful application

Massivebest

Works great ! good customer service