SEO HTML Sitemap

SEO HTML Sitemap

by Union Works Apps

Optimize your SEO rankings with a one-click SEO HTML Sitemap

Joie Mie

Very easy clear instruction to submit our sitemap. Love the clear step by step instruction!

Itzoo

We use the app on our site https://itzoo.co.uk/ - very happy with the quality of the app and the service provided by the developer.

Halloweenmakeup Com

Doesn't works with 10k products

Jamies Wholesale

It took me a few days to figure out how to upload the site map to google, but I am very new to this and have no previous knowledge. I have it all installed and uploaded properly now and I feel like this is going to be a huge asset to my page. I definitely recommend this app, especially to stores that have a lot of pages.

Check out my store www.jamieswholesale.net site map is in the footer of the home page if you would like to see it before you download this app for your store.

Elegant Auto Retail

Easy and Fully Functional

Builds Sitemap beautifully

Pinely

Wonderful and simple application to help with SEO. Super easy and quick to get setup.

Rkoolstuff

good app it made it easy to make a sitemap for my online store

Fashion Quality Boutik

very easy to set up. Thank you for this app. Hope that it helps my site

Theprestigerosesmadrid

I just instslled the app and I'm full beginner. Customerservice helped me with everything even to install it in my footer ! Great work 5*! Absolutely recommend!!! Thank you guys!!!

Headbangers Direct

Does exactly what we asked of it. Hopefully will continue to work as sufficient. Easily Done, Good Instructions, Top Notch. Thanks from www.headbangersports.com