SEO HTML Sitemap

SEO HTML Sitemap

by Union Works Apps

Optimize your SEO rankings with a one-click SEO HTML Sitemap

Revolutionfoods

Simple to install, and setup... great app... helps our SEO!

Goldyneero

Not only is this app easy to install and configure,but it works as expected. The support team is top notch! I had some questions around formatting with my site and the template I was using for my store and they went above and beyond to help get me what I needed. Thanks Sam and team! This is the best sitemap app for Shopify! Check out our site at https:\\goldyneero.com and click the sitemap link in the footer.

Xplcit Assistance

Easy to integrate and also easy to use. Great Work

A And K Labs

Definitely one of the first apps I'd suggest to new sellers. Makes great HTML sitemaps without any effort, well worth the $3

Rystyle

this is the best and only sitemap app
as a more advanced version from the same dev, you have more options like the order of page,product,section etc. layout style. max visible products on page but including a "Show ALL" link at the end.

Include clear visual guide on how to add a footer, Submit sitemap to Google with the links included.

Well done. Should have installed this from the start, how and why i have walked past this every time.

T S Boutiques

Very easy setup working fine would recommend

Rebel By Fate

very easy to use, all of the required setup instructions and links are at your fingertips. excellent app!

Europabay

The App is wonderfully easy to use and simple to setup. Integrated seamlessly with our store and the auto update every 24hrs is great feature. No Coding required. Customer service is 5 Stars. Cheers, EuropaBay Limited

Perfect Sex Doll Companion

Great simple app. Everything is explained in detail. Get it!

Xtreme Tattoo Supplies

Looks good, helps to keep it in check