SEO HTML and XML Sitemap

SEO HTML and XML Sitemap

$3/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
4.4
February 3, 2018

So far so good! I have been ReCreating my Store, and I really need a good Sitemap, I don't have time to create one myself,with everything else so... so I'm Delegating. "Delegate Delegate Delegate" Its Worth a few bucks a month that's for sure!!

Gizmos Gadgets And Toys

www.Mysexywaist.com

Mysexywaist Com Wholesale
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
November 24, 2017

Everybody need a site map in their website for best SEO. Do you wanna earn money? Ok, you need sitemap generator!

Trtagsforever
Turkey
Time spent using app: 43 minutes
November 17, 2017

great app greaat app this is a great app

Irelands Dungeon
Ireland
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 1, 2017

Great easy to use app, have used it on all my sites... LRD security, Car vehicles and security, and LRD4x4

Lrd4x4
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 26, 2017

Very easy clear instruction to submit our sitemap. Love the clear step by step instruction!

Joie Mie
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 28 minutes
September 7, 2017

We use the app on our site https://itzoo.co.uk/ - very happy with the quality of the app and the service provided by the developer.

Itzoo
Time spent using app: 9 months
August 9, 2017

Doesn't works with 10k products

Halloweenmakeup Com
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
August 1, 2017

It took me a few days to figure out how to upload the site map to google, but I am very new to this and have no previous knowledge. I have it all installed and uploaded properly now and I feel like this is going to be a huge asset to my page. I definitely recommend this app, especially to stores that have a lot of pages.

Check out my store www.jamieswholesale.net site map is in the footer of the home page if you would like to see it before you download this app for your store.

Jamies Wholesale