SEO HTML and XML Sitemap

Optimize your SEO ranking with one-click HTML XML Sitemap Page

$3/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Rkoolstuff

good app it made it easy to make a sitemap for my online store

Fashion Quality Boutik

very easy to set up. Thank you for this app. Hope that it helps my site

Theprestigerosesmadrid

Location Spain

I just instslled the app and I'm full beginner. Customerservice helped me with everything even to install it in my footer ! Great work 5*! Absolutely recommend!!! Thank you guys!!!

Headbangers Direct

Time spent using app 9 minutes

Does exactly what we asked of it. Hopefully will continue to work as sufficient. Easily Done, Good Instructions, Top Notch. Thanks from www.headbangersports.com

Revolutionfoods

Simple to install, and setup... great app... helps our SEO!

Goldyneero

Not only is this app easy to install and configure,but it works as expected. The support team is top notch! I had some questions around formatting with my site and the template I was using for my store and they went above and beyond to help get me what I needed. Thanks Sam and team! This is the best sitemap app for Shopify! Check out our site at https:\\goldyneero.com and click the sitemap link in the footer.

Xplcit Assistance

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Easy to integrate and also easy to use. Great Work

A And K Labs

Definitely one of the first apps I'd suggest to new sellers. Makes great HTML sitemaps without any effort, well worth the $3

Rystyle

Time spent using app About 2 months

this is the best and only sitemap app
as a more advanced version from the same dev, you have more options like the order of page,product,section etc. layout style. max visible products on page but including a "Show ALL" link at the end.

Include clear visual guide on how to add a footer, Submit sitemap to Google with the links included.

Well done. Should have installed this from the start, how and why i have walked past this every time.

T S Boutiques

Very easy setup working fine would recommend