SEO HTML and XML Sitemap

Optimize your SEO ranking with one-click HTML XML Sitemap Page

$3/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Reliablemedsupply

We did not have a site map when we created our new Shopify website. This App could not have been any easier to install and use. And because we are continuously updating the content on the site, it is invaluable because it automatically updates the Site Map without any effort from me! Love it.

Mados Food Hall

Sam is just perfect! they are a great help to integrate the sitemap to google console. highly recommended!

Lion Feet Sneakers

Works as it should and easily creates a sitemap for your site.
I can definitely recommend this app.

Shopsmart365 Com

I've just installed Sitemap Generator on my new website. It was simple to install and built my sitemap very quickly. I'm very impressed and would certainly recommend it.

Greatrads

Great little app. Would recommend. Simple and effective.

My Food Lifestyle

Very helpful support team and really easy to setup

Sixpax

Thought this would have been a bit complicated but was very easy. Great for SEO and to help customers find what they are looking for

Nemos Miniquad Supplies

Easy to use and update every 24 hours! Should boost our SEO quite alot!

Parrett Storage

Great App just what I was looking for - adding the sitemap page instantly so google can find and index all your pages and items easily & it should increase my SEO. Very easy to install, full instructions on just what to do. No coding or special knowledge needed. Thanks

Unico Clothing Company

Great app! Really helpful for customers and SEO purposes.