SEO HTML Sitemap

SEO HTML Sitemap

by Union Works Apps

Optimize your SEO rankings with a one-click SEO HTML Sitemap

Ieretail

Generates HTML sitemap just like that. I love the simplicity!

Clositherapi

Great sitemap builder. Thanks for offering it to Shopify store owners! :)

www.clositherapi.com

Gizmos Gadgets And Toys

So far so good! I have been ReCreating my Store, and I really need a good Sitemap, I don't have time to create one myself,with everything else so... so I'm Delegating. "Delegate Delegate Delegate" Its Worth a few bucks a month that's for sure!!

Mysexywaist Com Wholesale

Great App!

Does just what I need it to do-Cool Thanks
www.Mysexywaist.com

Trtagsforever

Everybody need a site map in their website for best SEO. Do you wanna earn money? Ok, you need sitemap generator!

Irelands Dungeon

great app greaat app this is a great app

Lrd4x4

Great easy to use app, have used it on all my sites... LRD security, Car vehicles and security, and LRD4x4

Joie Mie

Very easy clear instruction to submit our sitemap. Love the clear step by step instruction!

Itzoo

We use the app on our site https://itzoo.co.uk/ - very happy with the quality of the app and the service provided by the developer.

Jamies Wholesale

It took me a few days to figure out how to upload the site map to google, but I am very new to this and have no previous knowledge. I have it all installed and uploaded properly now and I feel like this is going to be a huge asset to my page. I definitely recommend this app, especially to stores that have a lot of pages.

Check out my store www.jamieswholesale.net site map is in the footer of the home page if you would like to see it before you download this app for your store.