SEO HTML Sitemap

SEO HTML Sitemap

by Union Works Apps

Optimize your SEO rankings with a one-click SEO HTML Sitemap

Jamies Wholesale

It took me a few days to figure out how to upload the site map to google, but I am very new to this and have no previous knowledge. I have it all installed and uploaded properly now and I feel like this is going to be a huge asset to my page. I definitely recommend this app, especially to stores that have a lot of pages.

Check out my store www.jamieswholesale.net site map is in the footer of the home page if you would like to see it before you download this app for your store.

Elegant Auto Retail

Easy and Fully Functional

Builds Sitemap beautifully

Pinely

Wonderful and simple application to help with SEO. Super easy and quick to get setup.

Rkoolstuff

good app it made it easy to make a sitemap for my online store

Fashion Quality Boutik

very easy to set up. Thank you for this app. Hope that it helps my site

Theprestigerosesmadrid

I just instslled the app and I'm full beginner. Customerservice helped me with everything even to install it in my footer ! Great work 5*! Absolutely recommend!!! Thank you guys!!!

Headbangers Direct

Does exactly what we asked of it. Hopefully will continue to work as sufficient. Easily Done, Good Instructions, Top Notch. Thanks from www.headbangersports.com

Revolutionfoods

Simple to install, and setup... great app... helps our SEO!

Goldyneero

Not only is this app easy to install and configure,but it works as expected. The support team is top notch! I had some questions around formatting with my site and the template I was using for my store and they went above and beyond to help get me what I needed. Thanks Sam and team! This is the best sitemap app for Shopify! Check out our site at https:\\goldyneero.com and click the sitemap link in the footer.

Xplcit Assistance