Geo Shipping Bar

Geo Shipping Bar

by MLVeda

Geo Shipping Bar - Display IP based free Shipping Bar

Orphée Classics

Simply - GREAT! And free :-)
Ravi, you did a great job. If I can have a wishlist, there would be great if the banner follows during scrolling.

Dinari Jewels

App works perfectly as it claims. Support is very helpful to address any concern. Would be great if support answer time can be a bit sooner though. But overall great!

Uniq Musing

I can only recommend this app.. It works perfectly and the customer service is reliable and helpful!

Bayu The Label

Simple, free and good service! Dont know what else to to say but I have to fill 100 words. Thanks ravi. Appreciate it!

Bem Estar Essencial

Great app so far, installed super easy to use, no problems whatsoever! And its free which is always a plus!

REGALROSE

Fantastic app. Ravi was able to adjust and integrate this app with my store so that it worked with the Shopify's new multi currency. Something you would end up paying good money for, he did for free. Works amazingly. Thanks again Ravi.

Persian Cat

Loved this app, work as promised. also i had a problem with how shipping bar show's in my theme and support i got was really helpful to resolve my issue.

Côté Cuir

We love this app. We can select many countries for one shipping bar or only one country. We can set as many shipping bars as we want. We can set how much time the shipping bar will appear on the website. if you want it to appear as long as possible you can write up to 6000 seconds (around 1 hour). Thank you for this free app! :-)

Hooka's 13th Closet

We are very happy with this app. Geo shipping bar was every easy to understand and set up. We are #Hooka's13thcloset and would recommend any online store/small business. Again thank you Geo in helping me run my site better.

Bell Bath Bombs

Works well. I am using it to display different shipping prices to people based on their location. Recommend.

Previous 1