Geo Shipping Bar

Price: Free
Rating (5)
Developer
January 6, 2023

Looking for this solution for so long. This app works perfectly and shows the right message to the right countries.

Kaajh
India
Time spent using app: 21 days
November 17, 2022

A must-have app especially if you serve various countries. I'm glad that MLVeda also has this. I use this together with the GeoFly Lang & Market Selector. Excellent combo! Customer support is amazing as usual!

Zahocho Knives Tokyo
Japan
Time spent using app: 9 days
July 25, 2022

Simple, easy to use! Great customer service. I reached out to inquire about a feature and the response was that they added it for me. It was super quick and a very pleasant surprise. Highly recommend!

nvenn hair and beauty
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 9, 2022

We use this app for 2 years and we are really happy with it. We can set many shipping bars at no cost. Thank you!

Cote Cuir Leather
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
April 26, 2022

Highly recommend this app if you are looking to create country/region specific shipping messages. Had some issues with how the banner was positioned on mobile with other elements of the website. I reported to this to their support team who were friendly and resolved the issues promptly. 5* service!

Monsters Ink
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 4, 2021

Very easy to create free shipping for selected countries, and the colours/fonts are easily customisable. Great app.

The Original Tea Company
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
September 6, 2021

Great app! Does everything I need (display different minimum values for free shipping per country). I had to hide the bar on a particular page and the support team help me with this extremely quickly.

Miss Valkyrie
Time spent using app: 11 months
August 13, 2021

Great App and the best part is their customer service, Thank you Ravi for the support. I highly recommend this App

The 7th Avenue
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 20, 2021

Amazing app. Easy to figure out and use! Very helpful in targeting country specific customers around the world. I set around 10 different banner messages to more than 20 countries. Way to go

Jungle Joolz
Lebanon
Time spent using app: 8 months
March 4, 2021

This is another great app from MLVeda! Using it for several years and happy. This company doing nice apps and their customer service is #1. THANK YOU.

TITAN MEDICAL