geolizr

GEO based currency conversion, redirects and popups

$10/month. 7-day free trial.

Bellyfit

App meets our needs perfectly and the support is very helpful and fast. We needed further assistance for our particular situation of being a Quebec-based company where we need to display our website in French first in the Quebec region and then in English for the rest of Canada. Works flawlessly with Langify too which we also highly recommend from the same developer and has been the best solution we've found so far for a single domain, multi-language website. Five stars guys!

Subily

This app is absolute shit and the support is absolute shit as well.
If you are driving a lot of traffic to your store do not use this app

Loow T2

Perfect customer service. They have solved my problems immediately a few times by now. And the app works flawlessly of course :)

Formula Swiss Ag

Great app, greater customers support

Shop Altaira

The support team has been an amazing help for all our small issues, would definitely recommend them! The app works amazingly and it can be implemented for so many different actions.

Luxury Hook

Fast support. Works as intended

Mrwood

The app is perfect. I'm using langify and geolizr on my www.mrwoodshop.com, and everything is working fantastically.

But what I have to mention is:
Johannes (master of those apps) has the best customer support I have ever get. All these fancy big companies like Apple, Amazon, Shopify (sorry guys) etc. can just learn from Johannes! Thanks.

Authentic Dk

The service and support by Frank and his team is no less than fantastic.
They go way beyond what you could imagine - and the app itself is really useful.

I use both the currency switcher and the redirect function at https://en.authentic.dk - 5* all the way.

Unicornique

Awesome app and high end support! i can fully recommend it.

Abu Mariam Jewelry

Exactly what is needed in easy steps , works perfectly , customer service
great !!!