geolizr

GEO based currency conversion, redirects and popups

$10/month. 7-day free trial.

Gleener2

Johannes and his team are awesome - very helpful and prompt to answer all of our questions and problems. The app itself has caused me some issues but the geolizr team has been able to fix them. I still need to explore all of the app's capabilities but overall I certainly recommend it!

Rich Hair Care Eu

We are using Geolizr and Langify together. We had problems setting up redirects between two different Shopify stores at first but after contacting support the issue was resolved and both Johannes and Frank were most helpful. Keep it up guys!

Suritt

I use it combined with Langify and everything works perfect, and the support with Frank and Johannes has been more than amazing!

The Bonniemob

Excellent and fast customer service - made little customisations for my store very quickly and understood the problem with ease. Thanks!

Concetto E

Line of codes everywhere after I deleted the app..

A lot of work for me..

I think the support should delete all of them right after the app is deleted. Anyway.. too late I am doing it..

Nicounderwear

This app is great and covers so many different things that I would have thought I would need a few apps for. The guys are really helpful with integration and making it work beautifully for the website. Highly recommend!

Barba Brada

Amazing app. Great onboarding, everything runs smooth and looks good out of the box. It's definitely the best app to use if you have a store in several languages/countries/currencies. Frank was super helpful with setting some customizations up - top notch support!

Thisisflyte

Great service and amazing customer support!

Toruandnaoko

The App works perfectly and the support is even better, they helped us customize the switcher to match our design.
Highly recommended

Glitter Spice

Awesome app and even more amazing customer service!!! I was blown away by how much they care about their customers. I had an issue on my site and even though it wasn't due to their app, they took the time to help me fix the code. If that isn't going above and beyond, I don't know what is. Thank you so much for your help Frank & Johannes! :)