geolizr

geolizr

by Johannes Hodde

GEO based currency conversion, redirects and popups

Nicounderwear

This app is great and covers so many different things that I would have thought I would need a few apps for. The guys are really helpful with integration and making it work beautifully for the website. Highly recommend!

Barba Brada

Amazing app. Great onboarding, everything runs smooth and looks good out of the box. It's definitely the best app to use if you have a store in several languages/countries/currencies. Frank was super helpful with setting some customizations up - top notch support!

Thisisflyte

Great service and amazing customer support!

Toruandnaoko

The App works perfectly and the support is even better, they helped us customize the switcher to match our design.
Highly recommended

Glitter Spice

Awesome app and even more amazing customer service!!! I was blown away by how much they care about their customers. I had an issue on my site and even though it wasn't due to their app, they took the time to help me fix the code. If that isn't going above and beyond, I don't know what is. Thank you so much for your help Frank & Johannes! :)

Belly Bands

Love the app it covers all that we need and more. We have a few international stockist and Amazon stores and after a quick install we have seen increase in those sites already as it's so easy for customers to find them from our main web page in Australia. And service was really quick to respond when I had a query. Thanks Carol

Sunday Gold

Amazing app with top of the line customer support. I would highly recommend this for all Shopify stores!

Lolo Lids

Geolizr is great! Used it for my store (trinkenstore.com) to target buyers from my home country and saw immediate results! Also Johannes the developer is extremely helpful and answered all my questions immediately! 5 STARS!

Sapphireparadise

Geolizr is one of the most amazing & user friendly app I have ever used! The support is extremely fast & responds within minutes with real solutions. I got the app's currency converter custom designed for my theme & to match the store design with country flags (which is non-existence with such sophistication elsewhere), it looks amazing. Customers are assigned to their local currency automatically and their flag shows up on the header which makes them feel welcome and know right away that we ship to their country!

I have also installed langify which in combination with geolizr makes the word "impossible" like a joke. The possibilities are endless with these two apps if you want to target international markets & do professional business.

Belem Bracelets

Geolizr is a great app. Very simple to use and extremely well detailed.
You don't need to know anything to set it up

But the best is the amazing support from the team. I've never seen a team that is so efficient. They solve all your issues very quickly.
That"s what makes it the best.
Go without any doubt