geolizr

GEO based currency conversion, redirects and popups

$10/month. 7-day free trial.

Sunday Gold

Amazing app with top of the line customer support. I would highly recommend this for all Shopify stores!

Lolo Lids

Geolizr is great! Used it for my store (trinkenstore.com) to target buyers from my home country and saw immediate results! Also Johannes the developer is extremely helpful and answered all my questions immediately! 5 STARS!

Sapphireparadise

Geolizr is one of the most amazing & user friendly app I have ever used! The support is extremely fast & responds within minutes with real solutions. I got the app's currency converter custom designed for my theme & to match the store design with country flags (which is non-existence with such sophistication elsewhere), it looks amazing. Customers are assigned to their local currency automatically and their flag shows up on the header which makes them feel welcome and know right away that we ship to their country!

I have also installed langify which in combination with geolizr makes the word "impossible" like a joke. The possibilities are endless with these two apps if you want to target international markets & do professional business.

Belem Bracelets

Geolizr is a great app. Very simple to use and extremely well detailed.
You don't need to know anything to set it up

But the best is the amazing support from the team. I've never seen a team that is so efficient. They solve all your issues very quickly.
That"s what makes it the best.
Go without any doubt

Globitetravel

Great app, super simple to set up. Fast & helpful support.

Fat Freeze Belts

tried a few other currency converters but this has what I/m looking for - 4 in one. Just installed and the support has been quick as my theme needed some tweaking. Looking good so far

Swedishstockings 2015

Amazing app and incredible support from Johannes. Thank you!

Vetstationery

Great app, just what we were looking for! Johannes is superb with the support, too.

Lenoraita

App very useful and very friendly staff. Great!

Luuv

Super fast to answer questions and assist with setup! The app itself is very easy to use even if you have no idea what you are doing. Definitely recommend!