geolizr

GEO based currency conversion, redirects and popups

$10/month. 7-day free trial.

Alissar Flowers Jordan

Location Jordan

AMAZING! Truly exceptional service like I have rarely encountered before. Frank really helped me solve problems that are quite specific to my case. He always answered very quickly, and helped me out last minute so that I could launch on time. I really recommend them as my experience with them literally saved me from having to find another platform to build my store on. Thank you geolizr!

Carrytales

Location Denmark

Seriously amazing customer service! I installed Geolizr and had some issues integrating with my translation app. Geolizr not only fixed it but also improved a number of other things to make it fit perfect for my site. I highly recommend the functionality and support on this app!

EVEN

Location Slovenia

Great app and even better customer support. You can expect really prompt reply and quick solve of any troubles. 10/10 would recommend!

Misswood

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app and customer service. They are fast and nice people. The app is working well. Thanks for all

HUDSON UK

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

We use this app for all four of our online stores, it's works brilliantly and Frank has been very helpful with assistance when required.

MULTITED

Frank helped me to solve an issue with the currency many couldn't and it saved me a lot of time. Thanks Frank!

Sunnies Studios

Location Philippines

Most customizable pop up design among all the georedirect apps we've come across. They have fast customer support too!

The Cabinet

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 2 months

Frank (tech support) did an amazing job making some necessary tweaks for our theme to work properly. Super positive, giving quick response, helpful and making some really good solutions for us.

Tersano Inc. (CA)

Frank helped our store with lot of Configurations within Geolizr.
He was there, whenever we needed him.

Sultan Tea

Frank and Vera have been extremely helpful and supportive every step of the way. I would HIGHLY recommend this app!