geolizr

GEO based currency conversion, redirects and popups

$10/month. 7-day free trial.

porto-vino.com

Time spent using app About 4 years

When we ran into an error in a widget, the support agents were quick and efficient in resolving our issue.

The Revive Club

Location Italy

We use this app currently to allow our Langify app to automatically detect a visitors location. Works perfectly but more importantly, the support is lighting fast and very effective. Perfect - well done guys.

Picta Design

I needed this up to integrate it with langify for the user's redirection to the relevant language. It works PERFECTLY. I had some issue with the language switcher, and the guys helped me promptly and solved the issue in the best way possible, doing a great job!

Stendig Calendars (UK)

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Works great! Very helpful support. Easily customisable to meet different needs. We use it across about ten different country urls.

Ines Gloves

Location Netherlands

Very good app. Works great. Support is exceptional! In combination with Langify a great addition. Thanks guys.

Vitamasques US

Geolizr works awesome and helps us do things that would normally take multiple apps! They offer top-level support which is a great bonus

BAUSELE

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app and awesome support, highly recommend !
We've been using it for weeks on the French version of our website and we're very happy with it.

Tajamaly تجمّلي

Location Saudi Arabia

To be honest, the customer service I got, especially from Frank, was the best customer service experience I've ever had with any Shopify app. He has spent several days working with me on our store and theme and was very proactive and has done more than I thought possible!

When using any app, it is vital that customer service team is very cooperative and fast, and Geolizr definitely has that.

And the app is absolutely brilliant with many features at a great price. It works seamlessly with langify, and after trying other currency conversion app, I've found that the absolute best option for a currency conv app if you're using Langify is Geolizr. Much recommended.

Vitamasques

we recently moved over our Notification Bar, Pop-up & Currency Converter to Geolizr and the service they gave was amazing. Helped us with all issue and I would definitely recommend

bioniva

Great app, and excellent support! Does what we need it to do, shows the correct language depending on location. I had some questions with set up and testing, and they were great! Definitely recommend for multilingual sellers.