geolizr

geolizr

by Johannes Hodde

GEO based currency conversion, redirects and popups

Trendout.pt

Very good customer support. I had a little template error, but it was successfully resolved. Thanks to geolizr team.

Smiling Foxy

Very responsive customer support. Advanced me and conducted technical customization without charges. Very helpful.

PETIT LOLI - MOD International BV

This app is a must have if you sell globally. Their customer service is 4 stars. Always very reactive and eager to assist you.

No More Beard

Fantastic service and super quick response. We've used Langify for a while but just started using Geolizr and Frank and the team really helped us ensure both apps work well together.

Teething Egg

I can't say enough about the geolizr team and in particular Frank. We use both of their apps, geolizr for currency conversion and notification bars based on geolocation, as well as their gtranslate app. Out of all the apps and developers we have worked with over the years Frank and his team top the list. Responsive, friendly, and helpful above and beyond. If you are debating whether to install one of their apps, feel comfortable that your questions and custom requests will be responded to and handled.

Rawwod

In the beginning i had problem, but support team contacted me and they helped me, they installed the widget just like i wanted! Thank you very much! I tried a lot of apps, and geolizr is the best!

Bonamiee

I have installed both Langify and Geolizr and they work perfectly together, so easy to apply to my store and with great guides for easy installation. Customer support is also excellent. Thank you guys!

Shapeez

Very robust app and excellent customer service. We have had a few questions and the developer answered almost immediately with helpful information. Fast, friendly and recommended.

Emoji Sunglasses

Really great app. Support response time is very good. Generate a ticket and immediately respond and fix it.

Canada Copepods

This is the worst experience I've had with a Shopify app to date.

Uninstalling this app left a bunch of useless liquid files, left my site's code riddled with references to geolizr, broke my collections, and broke my shopping cart.

It took the majority of the work day to sort out- and I was only able to fix it because I have enough familiarity with software development to edit the files myself, by manually poring over 1000s of lines of code. A user with less familiarity with editing code would have been screwed.

There are plenty of options for this functionality out there. My recommendation: Choose one that is more responsibly designed.

Update: The app developer has responded to my negative review by reaching out via Facebook to explain that it was all my fault and that I would have eventually had the problem fixed by their support staff (rather than fixing it myself immediately, which was the obviously better option at the time.)

After ending the Facebook conversation, the developer is now repeatedly messaging our live chat feature demanding information about our owners. If I could lower my review below 1 star I would.