geolizr

GEO based currency conversion, redirects and popups

$10/month. 7-day free trial.

Teething Egg

Time spent using app About 1 month

I can't say enough about the geolizr team and in particular Frank. We use both of their apps, geolizr for currency conversion and notification bars based on geolocation, as well as their gtranslate app. Out of all the apps and developers we have worked with over the years Frank and his team top the list. Responsive, friendly, and helpful above and beyond. If you are debating whether to install one of their apps, feel comfortable that your questions and custom requests will be responded to and handled.

Rawwod

Location Portugal

In the beginning i had problem, but support team contacted me and they helped me, they installed the widget just like i wanted! Thank you very much! I tried a lot of apps, and geolizr is the best!

Bonamiee

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have installed both Langify and Geolizr and they work perfectly together, so easy to apply to my store and with great guides for easy installation. Customer support is also excellent. Thank you guys!

Shapeez

Very robust app and excellent customer service. We have had a few questions and the developer answered almost immediately with helpful information. Fast, friendly and recommended.

Emoji Sunglasses

Location Spain

Really great app. Support response time is very good. Generate a ticket and immediately respond and fix it.

Canada Copepods

This is the worst experience I've had with a Shopify app to date.

Uninstalling this app left a bunch of useless liquid files, left my site's code riddled with references to geolizr, broke my collections, and broke my shopping cart.

It took the majority of the work day to sort out- and I was only able to fix it because I have enough familiarity with software development to edit the files myself, by manually poring over 1000s of lines of code. A user with less familiarity with editing code would have been screwed.

There are plenty of options for this functionality out there. My recommendation: Choose one that is more responsibly designed.

Update: The app developer has responded to my negative review by reaching out via Facebook to explain that it was all my fault and that I would have eventually had the problem fixed by their support staff (rather than fixing it myself immediately, which was the obviously better option at the time.)

After ending the Facebook conversation, the developer is now repeatedly messaging our live chat feature demanding information about our owners. If I could lower my review below 1 star I would.

Cocopetz

Excellent support! Frank built a customized currency converter for my store.

My Celebrity Closet

Location Ireland
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great App & Frank was amazing! Thanks!

Bambaw Zerowaste

Location Belgium

Great app!
It allows you to create currency switcher geolocalized, create pop-ups, redirect your store for language and countries...
Easy to set and navigate, with tutorials for each widget.

What is even better is the support their offer. They contact back almost immediately with helpful tips and they even fix the problems you're not able to fix.

We recommend 100%!

Vara Shoes

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 5 hours

install the app just to try but uninstall it was not deleted at all.

the support by Michael was great and was pending and fix it