geolizr

GEO based currency conversion, redirects and popups

$10/month. 7-day free trial.

Shapeez

Very robust app and excellent customer service. We have had a few questions and the developer answered almost immediately with helpful information. Fast, friendly and recommended.

Emoji Sunglasses

Really great app. Support response time is very good. Generate a ticket and immediately respond and fix it.

Canada Copepods

This is the worst experience I've had with a Shopify app to date.

Uninstalling this app left a bunch of useless liquid files, left my site's code riddled with references to geolizr, broke my collections, and broke my shopping cart.

It took the majority of the work day to sort out- and I was only able to fix it because I have enough familiarity with software development to edit the files myself, by manually poring over 1000s of lines of code. A user with less familiarity with editing code would have been screwed.

There are plenty of options for this functionality out there. My recommendation: Choose one that is more responsibly designed.

Update: The app developer has responded to my negative review by reaching out via Facebook to explain that it was all my fault and that I would have eventually had the problem fixed by their support staff (rather than fixing it myself immediately, which was the obviously better option at the time.)

After ending the Facebook conversation, the developer is now repeatedly messaging our live chat feature demanding information about our owners. If I could lower my review below 1 star I would.

Cocopetz

Excellent support! Frank built a customized currency converter for my store.

My Celebrity Closet

Great App & Frank was amazing! Thanks!

Bambaw Zerowaste

Great app!
It allows you to create currency switcher geolocalized, create pop-ups, redirect your store for language and countries...
Easy to set and navigate, with tutorials for each widget.

What is even better is the support their offer. They contact back almost immediately with helpful tips and they even fix the problems you're not able to fix.

We recommend 100%!

Vara Shoes

install the app just to try but uninstall it was not deleted at all.

the support by Michael was great and was pending and fix it

The Exotic Curator

After installing this widget that did not help at all with its non working java script, it also caused an error on the website and now when I click on the second language from language switcher, it takes me urgently back to base language. The support team directed me to check some settings which were not causing the problem. Now I got a website that looks like offering 2nd language but it takes you directly back to base language. Highly regretting installing this widget in the first place and I need to pay a coder to fix it.

Link Soul

Great support. Quickly helped us work through a unique issue and went above and beyond to get things working.

Paperbox Products International

Great app for a bunch of purposes together! And a very helpful customer support. Thanks to Frank for all the customization! It wouldn't have looked better.