geolizr

geolizr

by Johannes Hodde

GEO based currency conversion, redirects and popups

Ilovegrowingmarijuana

Perfect for targeting geo specific audiences!

Pump Hair Products

We switched from another currency converter app to Geolizr. Frank was great in customizing our cart message and otherwise getting us set up (even on the weekend)! The simple but powerful combination of currency conversion and country specific banner messages is fantastic. A suggestion for future development is to enable the insertion of emojies into the banner notification messages (e.g. flags) Great app. Great service!!

Minimalism Es

Great app!
We are using geolizr with languify and it´s working perfect.
Even we got some problems with the switcher and coding, but the team resolved it without any doubt.

We recomended it.

Herbaland 2

Great app, and amazing customer service! Very quick and helpful!! I recommend 100% !

Rojoouterwear

Great app and great customer service!

Fabrikframe

Great app and great service.
The support team was ery reactive and helped me make the custom adjustent I needed.

Les Laines Biscotte

Geolizr support is awesome: I had an issue caused by another app and nobody was able to identify the source of the problem (or they didn't really care).

Frank from Geolizr helped me, even during the weekend, he finally found the issue and fixed it for me.

Thank you again Frank and Geolizr !!!

Metro Brazil

Amazing app and really useful for international stores... customer support was very fast and helpful. Thank you.

My Thea

Installed this app a few days ago. First off - Great customer service, very fast in response and very patient. Had my bar up and running in no time. I wanted special customization for my bar and the developers went above and beyond. Making adjustment until I was satisfied. Highly recommended!

Bellyfit

App meets our needs perfectly and the support is very helpful and fast. We needed further assistance for our particular situation of being a Quebec-based company where we need to display our website in French first in the Quebec region and then in English for the rest of Canada. Works flawlessly with Langify too which we also highly recommend from the same developer and has been the best solution we've found so far for a single domain, multi-language website. Five stars guys!