geolizr

geolizr

by Johannes Hodde

GEO based currency conversion, redirects and popups

Ucon Acrobatics

Works awesome, just what we needed for our international roll out. Using it for two stores with different country setups. Customer care was very helpful and quick when I had questions. Perfect!

Biion Footwear Canada

I’d like to say that the support I received from the developer was perfect. Quick, concise and very pleasant. A great product from great people.

Fizzy Goblet

Amazing Customer Service and easy to install app. Frank has been super helpful and quite prompt in all replies.

Lost & Faune

It helps us reach the right customers with the right language! One less bounce rate click if they can get to what they are looking for quickly :)

Jeuneora®

geolizr helped turn our geo-fencing popups from ordinary to extraordinary!! No question or request was ever too much for them & we're over the moon with the finished result. Thanks geolizr!

GORNATION

Nice app with awesome features! The support is always helpful and solution-oriented. thanks! Keep on doing the great work!
Always there to help and support you, I can highly recommend it!

Jorge Oculista

The APP is fantastic, meets all the features. In addition the support is exemplary, quickly solve any problems that may arise appear

REBEL 4 CAUSE Ltd.

These guys are AMAZING! I had a big issue that I didn't know how to resolve. They offered to develop the code for me to fix it, and all for FREE! And it was a major coding, developed just for me! They are indeed great. I am using already few apps on Shopify, and I can tell you these guys are the best!
And they always respond ASAP. The BEST support ever!

What a lovely surprise! I highly recommend!!!

Montenberg

Really helpful support, customized everything after my wishes. Everthing works like a charm, exactly how a wanted.

porto-vino.com

When we ran into an error in a widget, the support agents were quick and efficient in resolving our issue.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12