geolizr

geolizr

by Johannes Hodde

GEO based currency conversion, redirects and popups

Jorge Oculista

The APP is fantastic, meets all the features. In addition the support is exemplary, quickly solve any problems that may arise appear

REBEL 4 CAUSE Ltd.

These guys are AMAZING! I had a big issue that I didn't know how to resolve. They offered to develop the code for me to fix it, and all for FREE! And it was a major coding, developed just for me! They are indeed great. I am using already few apps on Shopify, and I can tell you these guys are the best!
And they always respond ASAP. The BEST support ever!

What a lovely surprise! I highly recommend!!!

Montenberg

Really helpful support, customized everything after my wishes. Everthing works like a charm, exactly how a wanted.

porto-vino.com

When we ran into an error in a widget, the support agents were quick and efficient in resolving our issue.

The Revive Club

We use this app currently to allow our Langify app to automatically detect a visitors location. Works perfectly but more importantly, the support is lighting fast and very effective. Perfect - well done guys.

Picta Design

I needed this up to integrate it with langify for the user's redirection to the relevant language. It works PERFECTLY. I had some issue with the language switcher, and the guys helped me promptly and solved the issue in the best way possible, doing a great job!

Stendig Calendars (UK)

Works great! Very helpful support. Easily customisable to meet different needs. We use it across about ten different country urls.

Ines Gloves

Very good app. Works great. Support is exceptional! In combination with Langify a great addition. Thanks guys.

Vitamasques US

Geolizr works awesome and helps us do things that would normally take multiple apps! They offer top-level support which is a great bonus

BAUSELE

Great app and awesome support, highly recommend !
We've been using it for weeks on the French version of our website and we're very happy with it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12