Geolocation , 385 reviews

2.8
January 30, 2024

Traffic went from 140-200 people shopping per day down to 20 people and the 20 people were sales canvasing into the business from countries such as India, UAE etc. I need to the coding any thing to do with this app taken out of my theme due to this causing 50-70K sale decrease.

Cater-Connect Ltd
8 months using the app
December 2, 2023

I've uninstalled this app as I don't believe its giving me any added benefit to my store. The only I can find that it does is slow down the loading of the theme I use. Poor for an app that is supposed to be build in house & enhance a customer experience not hinder it.

Albro Designs
Shopify replied December 5, 2023

Hi there, sorry that you have had this experience. The Geolocation app does not add any code to your theme, so site performance should be unaffected. We would be happy to help you with the issues you were facing if you'd like to reach out to our support team.

January 31, 2024

i still cant change my shop price and geolocation i have tried and tried still not working.

urbancraft & couture
Nigeria
4 days using the app
Shopify replied February 1, 2024

Hi there - this app is for shops using Shopify Payments with multi currency. Sorry for any confusion this has caused.

October 26, 2023

This app is not compatible with any app that allows customization with add-on options. I have had customers place orders and get add-ons for free! This is because it auto detects the wrong location for Safari and Apple users and the add-ons are in US dollars only. It even switches my currency to Nigerian dollars when I view my own site, although I am in the US, and when I correct it to US at the top using the currency selector that came with my theme it automatically switches back to Nigeria without prompting. I am sure this is why I have lost so many sales and am just catching it now. Proceed with caution when installing this app!

Sparkle & Jade
December 4, 2023

Absolutely useless. A disgrace to put something like that on the market.

Jantelle
Denmark
26 days using the app
October 23, 2023

Worthless! Received an order, stated I would be paid when shipped. After shipping the order, nope, no money, no product back and no help with their tech support. They only state that it takes time to get money, about 5 days. It has now been 13 days and no money.

Luxury Italian Pastelli Uniforms
22 days using the app
November 4, 2023

This is app is useless, slow down websites, doesn't help conversion rate, have a hard time to close it. Messup the whole funnel process big time. DO NOT INSTALL THIS CRAP!!!

lulucastel.com
7 days using the app
October 10, 2023

Randomly stopped working and we lost $10k a day in sales to Australia. There is no tech support at all except a useless chat bot. Do not use this app.

Waste Free Celebrations
New Zealand
About 2 years using the app
November 12, 2023

it is not useful is not working

Fullness Avenue
Peru
About 2 months using the app
September 29, 2023

Hi, Team! It doesn't change the currency automatically neither after manually choosing the store currency is still the same! Please look into it. We've been struggling a lot with these!

Akinna Milano