Get a Quote & Hide Prices

Get a Quote & Hide Prices

by Gravity Software Ltd

Add “Get a Quote” button with custom contact form. Hide prices

Westminster Technologies

Works as advertised. Quick and easy. Any problems are responded to via email within 24 hours. Best support I have had with any app I have used!

SIMPLY AWESOME!!!

Vision Works Test

Amazing App! Removing the "add to cart" button has never been easier. Super support as well. Would recommend this app to everyone!

Ldpackaging

I have to say it's the best app I ever used for quotation. Simple design, but quite reliable! Excellent support, well done guys!

Lrsus

Great support! Thanks for everything!

Cureuv

Awesome functionality and great support. A must for any B2B stores at the very minimum.

Cosmic Crystal Visions

Wonderful app. It is perfect for my custom orders pages. Outstanding customer service! I highly recommend this app!

Tissaberwanger

The best app for quoted products available. It does what it promises and the support team has been fast ant truly helpful with the changes we needed.

Apelacionamazon Com

Simple and easy app, exactly what I was looking for. Works perfectly. Great support, my website is not in english and they translated all requested fields that were not customizable in just a few minutes! Very impressed. 100% recommended app and team.