Request a Quote & Hide Prices

“Request a Quote” button with custom contact form. Hide prices

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
request get a quote hide prices add product form ask for price

RAM Equipment and Supplies

Time spent using app 1 day

I really like how we can create custom quote forms for different products. This is HUGE for us! And their customer service is fantastic. They quickly got back to me and made a couple of cosmetic customizations that look really good. Highly recommend this app!

COSIN Paris

Location France
Time spent using app 9 minutes

Cette application a fait beugé tout notre site, toutes les pages produits sont masquées. Même en supprimant l'application, je n'arrive pas à rendre visible les pages produits... Je les ai contacté et je n'ai pas de réponse.

June 13, 2022

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. We removed the application code from your theme. There was a conflict between the application and your store. If you are still interested in using the application please install it and contact us via email. Our team is here to resolve any app-related problems. We reply in timely manner.

Motos Tarragona - Concesionario Oficial Benelli y multimarca

Location Spain
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

We use this application practically since we started our online adventure. The app was almost perfect, but one detail was missing to make it what we needed to deliver a perfect experience for our customers. Adam responded super quickly to our query and Magda solved our problem very quickly. Super recommended application and service. 10/10

Ehrl Fine Art & Antiques

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

Magda was quick to reply and solved my issue within 1h from contact. Superior service! The form is the fastest and cleanest of 4 I have tested

Almec Fencing

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app, works well for our B2B website. Adam was a great help with an additional feature we required.

Laurent Ferrier

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 year

YES. Adam is super responsive and helpful. I'm so glad I went for their app. Thank you! Only thing, I wish the form would be a little bit more easier to style but that's not a big deal as it works perfect. Pair it with "Email Parser" on Zappier and it's an incredibly useful tool.

L'atelier by Tournant

Location France

Use this application for access only for clients. Thème: Flex. We had an issue for changing some words and sentences from english to french. Modified as far as you count 1 2 3. After changement we made in our site, a new issue appears. Email and problem fixed directly. Happy to work with such company. Thanks again.

Awethentic Gallery

Location Hong Kong SAR

Best app so far, best customer support, fast form loading, and easy to configure. Customer support fixed the issues the same day and you don't have to wait for next day.
Keep it up!

Arcadia Modern Home

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great, fast customer service. We had a little issue that I wasn't able to fix but after a quick email right from the app interface they fixed it backstage.

The Vintage Wood Floor Company

Outstanding, fast, complete customer service! Amazing service! Oh, and the product is cool too. We got our first response the same day we launched the App. It's so easy to modify or create new forms too.

Previous 1 3 4 5