Request a Quote & Hide Prices

Request a Quote & Hide Prices

by Gravity Software

Add “Get a Quote” button with custom contact form. Hide prices

iPhix Canada

I installed this app as a Free trial. It was very easy to use and set up. I did encounter a glitch apparently our theme and the app didn't play nice, so I sent them an email, just like that they fixed the problem in no time. Communicated with us, to keep us informed, I was really impressed. Amazing, so efficient. I would highly recommend this app. I will continue using for sure after my free trial. Thanks guys.

eConnect123

A truly five-star app. The app is very easy to use and quite flexible to support different product designs of our store. Best of all, the support we are getting is outstanding - the support team is very responsive and resourceful. They understand our business needs well and provide quick solutions to meet our needs.

ATS Machine Safety Solutions

This app works great for hiding the $0 price tag on our custom products, and allowing the customer to "request a quote". I had a couple little issues and Adam corrected them within hours. Highly recommended!!

RUE VERTE

Works perfectly - does exactly what I need, and not a bunch of other stuff. Easy to set up custom forms, and apply to specific products. I had some issues with the look of the pop-up itself, and customer service got back to me right away, and were happy to help. Great app, really great customer support - thank you.

Leister India

The app is working fine but the problem begins with Google Merchant Center blocking your Shopping Ads for violating their policy. I had to remove the app for that reason. If there was a disclaimer somewhere in the description, I wouldn't have installed it in the first place. This problem persist with all the apps that hide the prices as it is against the Google Shopping Ads policy.

December 18, 2020

Thank you for your review.

We were unaware of the problem and we are very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We have already added a note to the description about the problem with Google Merchant Center. It is the first time when someone mentioned the issue. Our app does exactly what is described here on the Shopify App Store. It was designed for merchants who wish to sell bespoke products and we didn’t mean to cause harm. All apps that add the "Request a Quote" available on the Shopify App Store work the same way and all of them will have the same problem.

If possible please delete the review because it affects our rating and we do our best to keep the development for this app. It's not an easy software to develop and there are a number of issues that we face everyday. Especially in a situation like this one where there is nothing that we could do to make the product page containing the “Get a quote” compliant with the Google terms.

Wallock

We have been blown away by the support. Magda from Gravity Software was an absolute rockstar. We needed a bit of help with the app settings and it was an effortless fix with a couple of emails to her. Very impressed and obviously the app is working like a dream. We will definitely be subscribing.

Ornishq

Wonderful app to create a customized form for the product. Very easy to use and implement. Great job by your team. I wish you all best of luck and success. Thanks

The Bengal Cats

I was encouraged by the positive feedback but I found omplicated to install. I gave up. Will look for a simpler app.

November 18, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry for the delay in getting back to you. The problem has been resolved.

Golf Shafts Asia (Thailand)

Does exactly what it says and the customer support is excellent. A few minor issues were quickly fixed by the developer and even when I was going to uninstall the App, the developer was extremely helpful and attended to my requests in a timely manner. This is how all companies should treat their customers.

DDaughters

I used this app to help me hide prices and add a 'customize' button with a phone number. I sell custom jewelry and every product is different. This app is perfect for that kind of feature. Previously, I had to pay a developer a lot of money in order to hide the prices on specific products in my store or even add a 'customize' button. This app does exactly that and it is super easy to set up. Not to mention the great customer support! Thank you so much for your help!

Previous 1 3 4