Request a Quote & Hide Prices

Request a Quote & Hide Prices

by Gravity Software

Add “Get a Quote” button with custom contact form. Hide prices

Myselfie | Hire an open photo booth

They have one of the quickest customers services there is on Shopify. Adam is the most helpful and best support - highly recommend

Fly Me Flag

Great - I had issues while learning how to configure it properly, but the support from Gravity Software is as good as it gets! Highly recommended!

SBSolutions.ca

This is an amazing app. Easy to use, setup and the support is fa-nominal.

I set this App up late on a Friday night and saw that it did not hide the cart on the top of our site. I sent a message in to tech support and Adam responded within an hour. Not to mention once I gave him access he fixed the problem that night.

Thank you Adam you are fantastic and the customer service is outstanding.
SBS

Wi-Buy

This app is EXACTLY what I was looking for. Simple, functional, and reliable. PLUS the customer service is outstanding. Best developer I've worked with on shopify hands down. Will definitely be keeping the app.

FreePurity.com

It works well but it's seriously too expensive for what it does for a couple of products. Removing it unfortunately.

Shelter Design Build, LLC

Just ending my free 7-day trail and will be keeping. Adam was very quick to respond to a couple of questions and fixed a bug introduced by my theme. Great product and customer service.

Spy Monkey Surveillance

I decided to leave a review because Adam from support was so fast to help me in response to an issue arising from my own devices. I like this app because its straightforward and simple. It does what it needs to do flawlessly. And I couldn't quite find an app like it. It works perfectly for me.

RMUS - Turn-key UAV Drone Program Solutions Provider

Great app. Simple to install and easy to use. Great support also. Contacted support and issue was resolved with a day. Highly recommend.

ThalesTI

The app was exactly what we were looking for in terms of quote request. Excellent customer services!

Melbourne Spa & Gas Pool Heater Parts

Very handy. Just waiting for a few more updates to make it a bit easier to use. Eg: Filter by "Yes"
This app has huge potential for businesses that aren't allowed to list certain product pricing online.

Previous 1