GetSocial: Sharing & Analytics

GetSocial: Sharing & Analytics

by GetSocial

Sharing Tools, Social Automation & Dark Social for eCommerce

Gold Alliance Group

Great app. Looks great and loads fast.

Miccabuttons

haha, this guys are amazing! I've used this in Wordpress and contacted their support team about a ecommerce store I wanted to create. They told me about Shopify and that they even had a plugin for this too. The best thing is that I was able to create my ecommerce store in sconds and install getsocial in seconds to! I'm so happy.

Evador Wroughtiron

Good app. Tried others - which do pretty much the same thing but want to charge much more for it. Easy to implement app.

Valueforyourmoney Co Il

First of all, this is a great app, or rather a collection of apps. It could easily boost the list of your social followers.

Second, all the apps look great. Of course (at least in this case...), you can customise it at ease, if you wish to do so.

Third and very important, it does not slow down your website, as many other apps do.

Fourth, it is one of the only apps here that really work on both the desktop and mobile versions of your site.

Fifth, it is so easy to install it. No hidden fees for installation...like so many apps here.

Sixth, GREAT customer service!

St Augustine Lions

I had this app on my WordPress site and got it again when I moved to Shopify. The buttons are beautiful - the prettiest of any social sharing apps I've tried. I use it for social sharing, social follow, Google Analytics and currently a banner at the top of most of my pages. I love the way I can exclude pages from anything I use of theirs. Support is amazing. - Antonio and John are great! Thanks for a truly beautiful addition to my pages.

Gear From Last Night

Great for our store so far - easy install.

Barba Brada

Without a doubt, GetSocial has the fastest and easiest installation I've seen. Not only that, but the social sharing buttons are really great looking (and modern) and easy to customize. Initially, I only tried the app for the social sharing bar, but now their analytics and dark social media tracking are proving to be a must. Plus, support is amazing!

1 3 Next