Gift On Order by Webkul

Gift On Order by Webkul

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Surprise your Customers, Add Gifts to Orders

petdreams-dk

It works really well :-) at first it didn't work with my theme, but they quickly made some changes for me, and made it work. Perfect!

LEONESSA Lingerie

had a great experience with the app itself and the support which helped me customized little things so the front end matches the rest of my store!

Firedepend

i install the app but my store got all messed up. Warning dont install it if you dont know what your doing with codes

December 20, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review.
Apologies that the app code created a mess, but we are trying to get in touch to sort this. Please respond to the support emails.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

esselleSF

I feel harassed by their incessant emailing when I've already responded to the first ticket that I have already uninstalled the app!! But NO ONE responds to acknowledge that fact and continues to email me to see if I needed helped or have any questions about the app. I don't know HOW TO GET THEM TO STOP INVADING MY INBOX.

December 20, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review.
Apologies, if you felt harassed with the normal followup email sent from our end.
We have a process to followup the clients just to know the reason for the app uninstall, so that we can assist them and let their store running.
We have opted you out from the email list and you wont receive any email from our end.

VEMAR I ผู้นำแฟชั่นให้ผู้หญิงยุคใหม่ กระเป๋าชิคที่ไม่ซ้ำใคร

nice support and nice APP, appreciate your team and very nice and helpful

this app is perfect for making promotion

Ora Paris

The app itself totally does the job !
I had a small issue and contacted the helpdesk and got a very very quick answer ! Totally deserve 5 stars

MIRAE THAILAND I สกินแคร์ยอดขายอันดับ1จากไต้หวัน

great app and great support.
xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo
works well
.......................................

Orli Jewellery

I have been looking for an app like this for a reasonable price that actually works for ages. Customer service is second to none and the app works great!

CHALLENGER SPORT

I have tested all the "Gift on order" apps. This one is 1) the most efficient 2) the less expensive 3) without bugs. ALL the other ones have 1, 2 or those 3 points inactive. And the support is amazing and fast. Concerning the app : I sell products on internet since more than 15 years. I always use Gift on Order because it increses the sales & the cart amount. Most of you probably ignore that customers LOVE free gift, even small ones. So :
1) give a try to the type of promotion, you have nothing to lose.
2) chose only this one for good results.

Update after some months, still appreciate it a lot and when a Gift on Order promotion is launched, business is improved by far.

May 31, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review. We are glad that the app work for you as expected. Yes you are correct, the app helps you increase sales by providing a promotional gift to the customer, with the order.

Mysentials

Owhh i absolutely love the customer support given. It was fantastic. Had tested the app and works exactly how i wanted it. Thank you so much Neha for your patience and help. Would definitely recommend to everyone who wanted to add a gift for their promotion campaign. Again thank you Webkul!

May 31, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review. Will surely forward the message to the support :)

Previous 1 3