Gift On Order by Webkul

Gift On Order by Webkul

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Surprise your Customers, Add Gifts to Orders

Dev Store Leaf Jerky

We used this for handling gift products and the support app team is providing excellent.App is very flexible and easy to configure.

CARRON PARIS

If you install this app you'll be added to a mailing list that start as soon as you uninstall - No "unsubscribe" link on it. If I receive one more I'll report you guys

June 29, 2020

Hi, Please excuse us for this.
We have a process to followup the clients just to know the reason for the app uninstall, so that we can assist them and let their store running.
We have opted you out from the mailing list now.

UniPrint

Great support on the spot and good app for free gifts. Recently installed, will see if it adds value to our shop

DRAGONFLY CO.

the team was super helpful in adding the liquid codes to our theme, as well as customize it based on our preferences! made the installation process, seamless. love how the gift automatically adds to cart!

Jay Lenos Garage Australia

An excellent app which we have been getting lots of benefit from, highly recommend. Great support staff on the virtual chat.

Aronia Vital

I spent hours upon installing because overall the system is great and what I was looking for, Just to find out upon finishing and testing it out, that you can only have one gift per purchase. and not several level gifts with each order amount milestone. Why would anyone want it like this?

petdreams-dk

It works really well :-) at first it didn't work with my theme, but they quickly made some changes for me, and made it work. Perfect!

LEONESSA Lingerie

had a great experience with the app itself and the support which helped me customized little things so the front end matches the rest of my store!

Firedepend

i install the app but my store got all messed up. Warning dont install it if you dont know what your doing with codes

December 20, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review.
Apologies that the app code created a mess, but we are trying to get in touch to sort this. Please respond to the support emails.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

esselleSF

I feel harassed by their incessant emailing when I've already responded to the first ticket that I have already uninstalled the app!! But NO ONE responds to acknowledge that fact and continues to email me to see if I needed helped or have any questions about the app. I don't know HOW TO GET THEM TO STOP INVADING MY INBOX.

December 20, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review.
Apologies, if you felt harassed with the normal followup email sent from our end.
We have opted you out from the email list and you wont receive any email from our end.

Previous 1 3