Gift On Order by Webkul

Surprise your Customers, Add Gifts to Orders

From $9/month. 7-day free trial.

Loveoutlet

Time spent using app 13 minutes

Same experience as the below negative reviews. I installed this app and did not feel confident at all with their guide requiring code edits, I uninstalled the app and have been bombarded ever since by an incessant amount of emails, I have emailed them multiple times to remove my details and no follow up. I am receiving the same infuriating email today for the 7th time in a row. Upon uninstalling the app, an email landed in my spam folder a week later requesting that I respond to request removal of "additional data" which is a breach of shopify appstore, the email was formatted in such a way that there was no reply to email. None of the emails I receive have an unsubscribe link. Extremely concerned by the practices of this shopify app developer and what they do with my data. Will be filing a complaint with shopify.

October 23, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.
Apologies, if you are disturbed with the normal followup email sent from our end.
We have a process to followup the clients just to know the reason for the app uninstall, so we can help them.
We have opted you out from the email list and you wont receive any email from our end.

Dev Store Leaf Jerky

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We used this for handling gift products and the support app team is providing excellent.App is very flexible and easy to configure.

CARRON PARIS

Location France
Time spent using app 5 minutes

If you install this app you'll be added to a mailing list that start as soon as you uninstall - No "unsubscribe" link on it. If I receive one more I'll report you guys

June 29, 2020

Hi, Please excuse us for this.
We have a process to followup the clients just to know the reason for the app uninstall, so that we can assist them and let their store running.
We have opted you out from the mailing list now.

UniPrint

Location Australia

Great support on the spot and good app for free gifts. Recently installed, will see if it adds value to our shop

DRAGONFLY CO.

Time spent using app About 2 years

the team was super helpful in adding the liquid codes to our theme, as well as customize it based on our preferences! made the installation process, seamless. love how the gift automatically adds to cart!

Jay Lenos Garage Australia

Location Australia

An excellent app from which we have been getting lots of benefits. But needs to be improved a bit:
-needs to load faster in the cart so the free gift gets added in the checkout, takes 5 seconds to load, if customers click the checkout button right away it gets left off on the checkout page. -update the backend, images of the gift products are not showing.

Aronia Vital

Location Switzerland

I spent hours upon installing because overall the system is great and what I was looking for, Just to find out upon finishing and testing it out, that you can only have one gift per purchase. and not several level gifts with each order amount milestone. Why would anyone want it like this?

petdreams-dk

Location Denmark

It works really well :-) at first it didn't work with my theme, but they quickly made some changes for me, and made it work. Perfect!

LEONESSA Lingerie

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 19 hours

had a great experience with the app itself and the support which helped me customized little things so the front end matches the rest of my store!

Firedepend

Time spent using app About 1 hour

i install the app but my store got all messed up. Warning dont install it if you dont know what your doing with codes

December 20, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review.
Apologies that the app code created a mess, but we are trying to get in touch to sort this. Please respond to the support emails.
Looking forward to hearing from you.