Gift On Order by Webkul

Gift On Order by Webkul

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Surprise your Customers, Add Gifts to Orders

esselleSF

I feel harassed by their incessant emailing when I've already responded to the first ticket that I have already uninstalled the app!! But NO ONE responds to acknowledge that fact and continues to email me to see if I needed helped or have any questions about the app. I don't know HOW TO GET THEM TO STOP INVADING MY INBOX.

December 20, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review.
Apologies, if you felt harassed with the normal followup email sent from our end.
We have a process to followup the clients just to know the reason for the app uninstall, so that we can assist them and let their store running.
We have opted you out from the email list and you wont receive any email from our end.

VEMAR I ผู้นำแฟชั่นให้ผู้หญิงยุคใหม่ กระเป๋าชิคที่ไม่ซ้ำใคร

nice support and nice APP, appreciate your team and very nice and helpful

this app is perfect for making promotion

Ora Paris

The app itself totally does the job !
I had a small issue and contacted the helpdesk and got a very very quick answer ! Totally deserve 5 stars

MIRAE THAILAND I สกินแคร์ยอดขายอันดับ1จากไต้หวัน

great app and great support.
xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo
works well
.......................................

Orli Jewellery

I have been looking for an app like this for a reasonable price that actually works for ages. Customer service is second to none and the app works great!

CHALLENGER SPORT

I have tested all the "Gift on order" apps. This one is 1) the most efficient 2) the less expensive 3) without bugs. ALL the other ones have 1, 2 or those 3 points inactive. And the support is amazing and fast. Concerning the app : I sell products on internet since more than 15 years. I always use Gift on Order because it increses the sales & the cart amount. Most of you probably ignore that customers LOVE free gift, even small ones. So :
1) give a try to the type of promotion, you have nothing to lose.
2) chose only this one for good results.

Update after some months, still appreciate it a lot and when a Gift on Order promotion is launched, business is improved by far.

May 31, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review. We are glad that the app work for you as expected. Yes you are correct, the app helps you increase sales by providing a promotional gift to the customer, with the order.

Mysentials

Owhh i absolutely love the customer support given. It was fantastic. Had tested the app and works exactly how i wanted it. Thank you so much Neha for your patience and help. Would definitely recommend to everyone who wanted to add a gift for their promotion campaign. Again thank you Webkul!

May 31, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review. Will surely forward the message to the support :)

Tugboat

Early days but can say that install support was very good! Quick and easy and all seems to be working well.

May 31, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review. Looking forward to work with you.

jane iredale Australia

Gift on Order is very easy to use and has helped us run numerous campaigns successfully. It's a simple set up, and if you don't know how to add the code, they'll do it for you. Just select a day and time via the online scheduling system. The support provided by the team has been great, when we had an issue, the team worked quickly to help us resolve the problem, some weren't even their technical issues. I highly recommend the app.

Animals Asia Shop Hong Kong

Fast installation and easy to create customized gift rules. Efficient customer service. User friendly app that meets our need.