Gift Wrap Plus

Create beautiful gift wrap for your store.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Gift Wrap

Littlebirdiesboutique

Very useful and easy to use. Great customer service.

Official Karigam

Time spent using app About 1 year

Good functionality and great support from the app developers. They responded immediately to our request for support and provided a solution within minutes. Highly recommended.

Growing Up St Pete

Time spent using app About 2 years

Easy install and needed some help immediately. They responded very quickly so that I was up and running within 30 minutes of install. So far it is working great and is exactly what we needed!

Makerskit

Awesome app!
I needed a little help upon install and their team made it work perfectly within minutes. Couldn't be more pleased, was able to add a customizable greeting card option on our site makerskit.com letting us extend our holiday sales, keeping customer happy and increasing sales!

Little Fox Design

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We just signed up for Gift Wrap Plus for our website Curated Nest, and the customer support got back with us within minutes of our support question. They were able to modify the code to allow the app to work seamlessly with our Shopify them. Very impressed with their support!! Highly recommend!

Myku

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app, doing exactly what it says + great support!

Puppy Culture

Can't say enough great things bout Gift Wrap Plus. Soner Biricik and the other folks at Nulls.net are great to work with.

In a period of 24 hours they worked on fine tuning our site to work exactly the way we wanted it to. Their response time is within minutes of reaching out to them. We had some "special" circumstances with integrating our gift wrapping products and they came to the rescue, writing additional code to accommodate a user friendly interface for our customers.

This is a great product out of the box but the real testament is the personal attention we received from their support staff.

Big Thanks from all of here at Puppy Culture!

Hotlogic

Time spent using app Over 5 years

Great App! It worked perfect for our needs by putting the gift wrap option right with the product as an option instead of trying to manage it all at cart level which I sure would have led to confusion for all parties.

I had a small issue when setting it up (totally my fault) and the support was top notch. A little back and forth and they were able to get me totally taken care in plenty of time for the Christmas rush.

I'd highly recommend these guys!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next