EasyGift: Auto Add to Cart

EasyGift: Auto Add to Cart

by Cashflow Technologies

Automatically gift or include products in your customers cart

FINAFLEX

Adam Neuwirth helped me get this app working for all the promos on my site. This app is very useful and does everything it says it does. Big Kudos to Adam!

The Bong Cleaners

Works great and seamless. It also updates when you checkout incase they try and update theyre cart to try and bypass it. I love the fact you can cuztomize the text when added to cart and the image, its great!

Rabbit Hole Distillery

I wish I could give negative stars because of how many sales they've cost me, especially during my Father's day promotion. At first, the app worked wonderfully and I truly believe helped increase my conversion rate. Then, it began to glitch, remove items that were added to cart, clear the cart completely, and reload pages incorrectly. It seems like a small mistake, but our sales were from 5-15/day to 0, for an entire week. I reached out to support, and heard nothing. I uninstalled the app, and I still had the issue, reinstalled and tried to delete my promo from everywhere I could find, and still had the issue.

They guarantee their support will get back to you within 24hours. But after 3 days and 15 different emails to every support email I can find, still no response or help.

Ilisio

I used it for two months now and I find it quite useful for increasing the AOV as customers see instantly both the notification for gift and also the cart updated. A must have app.

GALAXY of HOME

App instalation a lot of skripts and add snippets and everything. It was trouble shooting me a hole day. Nothing was working correct after setting this app. I delete it but there were no possibility to deinstatalation the app. I am so f---cked up with this shit.....DO NOT INSTALL

May 27, 2020

So sorry you had difficulties. Rest assured if you deleted the app, everything was uninstalled. Please reach out to support@cashflowtechnologies.xyz if you have any questions or follow ups.

HOUSE SHOPY

When you add the product to the cart you don't always see the gift. If you help me I give 5 stars

May 27, 2020

Hi - we've reached out to you a few times to try and get everything sorted out. Please email support@cashflowtechnologies.xyz

Freshie & Zero

App did not work properly. Sometimes it added the item to cart with the trigger product, sometimes it just added the free item to the cart without a trigger product. Contacted support and never heard back.

Female Founder Planner

App did not work - promocode was not applied on checkout - depending on you customer added the product would not work at all

megamust

Just a Great MUSTHAVE APP! Here is why.

There is no other app that auto-pushes your Gifts or discounts products into the cart page!! MEGA UPSALE because suddenly your customers are seeing an extra item discounted in there basket and in a matter of a second they can choose to leave it or BUY IT. Great customers service to, nothing to say but positive things about the app and team! Thanks guy's im a big fan.