EasyGift: Auto Add to Cart

EasyGift: Auto Add to Cart

by 506

Automatically gift or include products in your customers cart

NATRL Drinks

I used the app to upsell and include additional items on the product page. It was seamless and I found it very smooth to use, I'll definitely be using it again in the future.

Nursem Skincare

Does what it says on the tin and excellent support from Alex with getting everything set up correctly for our site.

TSM Aquatics

Fantastic app. I use it on several Shopify sites and highly recommend it if you need to automatically add a gift card for example based on total cart price.

DAFTBOY LTD

I used this app specifically so that it would add a product and a discount to the cart for a send X get Y Free promotion. The app's description said that it would do this and had the features to do this, but never worked. When I contacted Customer support, I found them to be rude and unhelpful sighting that they already talked to our sister company. I deleted the app after 2 days and would never recommend this app.

December 5, 2020

Hi there, we're really sorry you haven't been able to get the app working on your store. We'd love to fix it for you and help get your promotion running - we've sent a follow-up over email so we can try to figure out what's causing the problem.

Daftboy

I used this app specifically so that it would add a product and a discount to the cart for a send X get Y Free promotion. The app's description said that it would do this and had the features to do this, but never worked. When I contacted Customer support, I found them to be rude and unhelpful. I deleted the app after 2 days and would never recommend this app unless you're a competitor. of mine.

Alexandria K

Awesome app! It didn't install correctly on my store, so I reached out to the support team. Anthony was super helpful and was able to quickly resolve my issues. I definitely recommend this app!

Promovet.vet

This app works great and is super easy to setup! I had a question for support and they rapidly got in touch, tested and resolved my issue.

Commercial Arborists Ltd

Absolutely brilliant app and customer service. Did exactly what we wanted and Alex from support even tweaked it very quickly so it worked even better for our website. Thank you. Highly recommended.

FINAFLEX

Adam Neuwirth helped me get this app working for all the promos on my site. This app is very useful and does everything it says it does. Big Kudos to Adam!

The Bong Cleaners

Works great and seamless. It also updates when you checkout incase they try and update theyre cart to try and bypass it. I love the fact you can cuztomize the text when added to cart and the image, its great!

Previous 1