4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, seamless integration, and compatibility. It's favored for managing complex promotions and large catalogs, with a standout feature of automatically adding promotional items or free gifts to carts based on set rules. This has reportedly boosted average order value and return on investment. Merchants also value its efficient inventory management, reliable performance, and responsive customer service. Its flexibility in creating custom gift rules and effective analytics display are also highlighted.

May 9, 2024

Our customers have loved having free product options added directly to their cart! It makes it a lot easier on our customer service team who don't have to keep explaining to people how to add their free items to their cart. We have seen an uptick in people spending more when a free item is on the table. Customer service is fast and effective! We love it!

Wild For Salmon
April 25, 2024

App works well and is intuitive. We had a specific use case that was a bit more complicated & the support team (& Nathan) spent a lot of time making sure that it worked the way we needed it to. Excellent! We really appreciate the help.

Dosaze
March 7, 2024

It's perfect for what I need. Super easy to use and I've never had any issues. It gives me a great way to add free samples at checkout when customers reach a certain price point. I also like that I can run multiple at the same time. Highly recommend!

Boucles Project
Cyprus
Almost 2 years using the app
May 19, 2024

We use this app for all of our gift with purchase campaigns! It is super versatile and we love that they are always making it better!

BlakeSpa.com
February 27, 2024

This app has made it extremely simple and safe for us to run fine tuned and complex promotions such as "spend x on x collection to receive a free y," "purchase x and x together to receive free y," "option to add premium item x with purchase of y" and others.

The app developers have also added several new handy features since we began using the app (including a product tag based rule, which is supremely helpful when you have a large catalog), and customer support is very fast, which means I can confidently say this is an active app with ongoing development and support.

Two caveats:
- We have a very large catalog and run around 200 active offers at a time. We have not yet completely pivoted management of all 200 offers to this app yet, as currently it is time consuming to set up offers one by one in the admin. If you also have a large catalog and wish to run a large number of rules, please keep this in mind. My hope is that the app gives us the ability to bulk upload rules via csv someday.

- This app works by reading cart content and adding the gift to the current cart. It cannot retroactively add gifts to existing eligible orders, and it cannot read a customer order history to add a gift to a current cart. This means it cannot handle promotions where you "add gift to orders based on fulfillment date" or "if a customer purchases a series of items, add gift to final order that completes the series."

Even so, I still give this app five stars!

Animate International
Japan
6 months using the app
April 11, 2024

Works well to allow customers to choose free gifts or automatically adds them if required.

Sconch Yarn Shop
About 2 years using the app
March 25, 2024

Works great and adds the discount to cart. Not sure why shopify doesn't, but this apps works great!

Mad Hippie
Over 1 year using the app
May 6, 2024

We were looking for an app to help us incorporate a free gift for our customers and are so glad to have found this app.

Admittedly not the most tech-savvy person wearing many hats in a small business, I had a lot of questions along the way and the support was excellent - flexible, patient, responsive and thorough.

So far, the rule we have set up is working well and we're excited to see what kind of growth we will see from offering this to our customers!

tatinecandles.com
26 days using the app
May 7, 2024

Best app I found in a long time. This app worked flawlessly. The rules are flexible. We have now started a ton of new promotions that allows us to add a free item. The functionally really works. Thanks EG!

Pure Inventions
About 1 month using the app
April 30, 2024

Really like this app. i always offer free items in my bundles and EG lessens friction as the app adds automatically the free item once cart meets requirements. recommend for stores who free items promos

TacticalChrono