EasyGift: Auto Add to Cart

Automatically gift or include products in your customers' cart

From $9.99/month. 5-day free trial.
Auto add to cart app

JADA Brands

Easy to use gifting app and great customer service team! Their support team was quick to respond (within the hour) and was very helpful with resolving an issue we were seeing with our shop.

Las Jaras Wines

I'm using this app to automatically add a marketing collateral SKU to each order (required by the fulfillment center we use). The support team was super helpful with their responses to my questions and proactively making the necessary tweaks in my shop to make the app work the way I wanted.

Dr. Brandt Skincare

Great support and a very useful tool. And it works seamlessly. If there are any issues with the integration with your site, their team takes care of all of it. I would highly recommend them. They make life very easy.

Cologne Collection

Works well - good & fast support as soon as I needed some help. I look forward to how this impacts AOV.

BEVISGEAR

Love the app; simple to install and works perfectly. Needed to contact support for some questions on installation and they are the best!

Stonemaier Games (Australia)

Excellent app and support — does just what we need without all the bells, whistles and bloat on most bundle apps.

OPUS EHR

Great customer service, went above and beyond to make sure we were all set with the app, answered all our questions and took time to go over all details. Highly recommend this app! Thank you!

The Scoin Shop

Location South Africa

Good app, doe sits job well. Really benefits from having one's store setup optimally. Only really ran into issues when I had 5/6 promos going at once. Support team has been great.

LEDs Get It

Easy to use, has plenty of customization options. Customer support is sometimes hard to reach, but once you get a hold of them you'll get your issue resolved in no time.

Wholey Organics

Location Germany

We are using the app for different purposes and it works great. On top, the team helped us to customise the appearance of the pop ups. Would definitely recommend this app!

May 12, 2022

We're over the moon with your review! Thanks for your kind words 😄

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12