4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to automatically add free gifts to carts, enhancing sales and Average Order Value (AOV). They value its flexibility in setting gift-giving rules and its useful features like BOGO deals. The app's analytics page is praised for effectively showing its impact on AOV. Merchants commend the app's smooth performance, compatibility, and ease of use, along with the quick and effective support team. It's also noted for aiding in inventory management and successful promotions. The app is favored for boosting profitability through free gifts, upselling, and cross-selling.

December 18, 2023

Not too happy with customer service. Sent a request out over a week ago and no one has responded back. If I can't get help, I can't use the app. When will I get a response?

Haus Of Business
506 replied January 8, 2024

Hi Haus of Business team,

Nathan here, the product manager of EG. I am disappointed to read this review after helping you with the issue you reported.

From our side, the main point of delay was caused by our request for your store's collaborator code - this requirement is imposed by Shopify and was out of our control as we needed to log in to your store to see the issue you reported. Our records show our request for you to share this code with us was sent on 11th December and you replied on 18th December (the same date you wrote this review) asking why no one had replied to you, when we had.

We worked hard to debug the problem you raised with us and found you had many custom pages on your site where you add products to the cart/checkout in different ways which led to some back-and-forth discussion to pinpoint where we could replicate the issue. Within a day of us having access to your store, we found the changes needed to be made on your custom theme to resolve this issue with EG not applying rules. I kept checking your store and saw that these changes were then implemented and that they solved the problem but did not receive any update that they worked.

I am pleased to see you are still using EG and making good use of your rules to boost your AOV and conversion rate.

All the best,
Nathan

November 30, 2023

Very easy to add on and hopefully it will help.

Madewithlovebylu
4 months using the app
January 3, 2024

Absolutely amazing! Its exactly what we were looking for, a hassle-free way to add a gift with purchase, where our customers can actually see the gift added to their cart prior to completing their purchase.

PLUS it makes fulfillment much easier and of course all is reflected on Shopify's inventory.

BEST COMBINED with the app Simple Bundles & Kits.

FYI the team is very helpful and responsive, which makes this app absolutely amazing!

LABOTHECAIRE
Saudi Arabia
About 21 hours using the app
January 30, 2024

Easy to use and a super responsive team which helped talk me through how to set all the settings correctly! Great value for money. :)

Stroud Brewery
7 days using the app
December 7, 2023

Works! smooth and easy to use! what more do you need?

Nia Body Kits
26 days using the app
December 16, 2023

It's a great app, we've used it for several campaigns now. And the support team is also helpful, responding fast to the questions we had and helping with the campaigns setup.

HOMIESMARBELLA
Spain
7 days using the app
October 26, 2023

This app helped solve our issue with automatically adding free gifts to the cart. The support team was awesome and resolved my issue within the first day. I highly recommend this especially with the holidays coming up.

Vibe Kayaks
November 25, 2023

Very Useful App! Wish it would be discounted, but still, good value for the money.

Dreamday
30 days using the app
Edited February 1, 2024

What an absolute pleasure of a company to work with!
We've had the most incredible experience with Nathan and the team at EG Auto Add - from the fastest response times to efficient problem-solving and making themselves available when needed, across continents, I don't believe I've had this level of service in a very, very long time. Thank you!

Evolution Cosmetic
South Africa
October 2, 2023

Great app! I think among all the options it works the best. Also it works smooth with Rebuy Smart Cart and even better than their Gift with purchase feature.
What I especially liked is that when we had some problem with their functionality, they fixed the bug within 2 days and now everything works amazing, so we decided to continue using their app. Thank you very much and good luck in business!

REM-Fit-UK
About 1 year using the app
506 replied October 6, 2023

Thank you for the fantastic review! We’re glad EG met your needs, especially alongside Rebuy Smart Cart. It’s great to hear that our fast support made a positive difference. We're excited to continue serving your store. Thanks for your support and well wishes!