Reviews (512)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, seamless integration, and compatibility. It's favored for managing complex promotions and large catalogs, with a standout feature of automatically adding promotional items or free gifts to carts based on set rules. This has reportedly boosted average order value and return on investment. Merchants also value its efficient inventory management, reliable performance, and responsive customer service. Its flexibility in creating custom gift rules and effective analytics display are also highlighted.

June 12, 2024

Awesome app that fits my needs perfectly (able to combine my Shopify order/product discounts). Excellent customer service with quick responses and solutions.

YUN YUN SUN
Taiwan
8 days using the app
April 15, 2024

Great thanks so much! Nothing was workign but finally this app came along Im so thankful

Healthy Bod Co
6 months using the app
April 8, 2024

Great app, 1+1 discount works fine, support is also super fast and ready to help. Nothing wrong to say.

Plaukui.lt
Lithuania
About 1 month using the app
April 20, 2024

finally the app that finally worked for my gift concept, thank you guys

Leggi
2 months using the app
June 11, 2024

Really good App and the support is even better.
Best app I could find for BOGO

Bems Home
Germany
8 days using the app
April 13, 2024

I like that this app works with our existing cart drawer and cart page. This makes it possible to have wholesale and retail pricing actively working with our existing theme and this app. Very easy to install and use!

Three Bluebirds Swedish Dishcloths
24 days using the app
April 17, 2024

Support is amazing and fast, shout out to Nathan for the superb support. One of the best apps for the featured offers, has always a big fan for the apps from the company.

Mastershop Pty Ltd
26 days using the app
April 23, 2024

Easy and quick install - great options, clean cut!

Wild Junkie
2 months using the app
February 27, 2024

This app has made it extremely simple and safe for us to run fine tuned and complex promotions such as "spend x on x collection to receive a free y," "purchase x and x together to receive free y," "option to add premium item x with purchase of y" and others.

The app developers have also added several new handy features since we began using the app (including a product tag based rule, which is supremely helpful when you have a large catalog), and customer support is very fast, which means I can confidently say this is an active app with ongoing development and support.

Two caveats:
- We have a very large catalog and run around 200 active offers at a time. We have not yet completely pivoted management of all 200 offers to this app yet, as currently it is time consuming to set up offers one by one in the admin. If you also have a large catalog and wish to run a large number of rules, please keep this in mind. My hope is that the app gives us the ability to bulk upload rules via csv someday.

- This app works by reading cart content and adding the gift to the current cart. It cannot retroactively add gifts to existing eligible orders, and it cannot read a customer order history to add a gift to a current cart. This means it cannot handle promotions where you "add gift to orders based on fulfillment date" or "if a customer purchases a series of items, add gift to final order that completes the series."

Even so, I still give this app five stars!

Animate International
Japan
6 months using the app
March 12, 2024

Very user friendly compared with most apps, absolutely love it! Has helped my increase sales

Frontline Performance Supplements