EasyGift: Auto Add to Cart

Automatically gift or include products in your customers' cart

From $9.99/month. 5-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Auto add to cart app

BEVISGEAR

Love the app; simple to install and works perfectly. Needed to contact support for some questions on installation and they are the best!

Stonemaier Games (Australia)

Excellent app and support — does just what we need without all the bells, whistles and bloat on most bundle apps.

OPUS EHR

Great customer service, went above and beyond to make sure we were all set with the app, answered all our questions and took time to go over all details. Highly recommend this app! Thank you!

The Scoin Shop

Location South Africa

Good app, doe sits job well. Really benefits from having one's store setup optimally. Only really ran into issues when I had 5/6 promos going at once. Support team has been great.

LEDs Get It

Easy to use, has plenty of customization options. Customer support is sometimes hard to reach, but once you get a hold of them you'll get your issue resolved in no time.

Wholey Organics

Location Germany

We are using the app for different purposes and it works great. On top, the team helped us to customise the appearance of the pop ups. Would definitely recommend this app!

May 12, 2022

We're over the moon with your review! Thanks for your kind words 😄

Joan Collins Timeless Beauty

This app is the perfect solution for our needs, simple to setup, extremely clear documentation and plenty of options for our promotions going forward. I had a small query for the support team and Stephanie replied very quickly with a solution, first class support!!

May 12, 2022

Thanks a bunch! Reviews like this mean a lot to us! 😁

Argentina Dev

Location Argentina

If you have promos and gifts, this is your app. Really easy to customize rules. Great customer support

May 10, 2022

Thanks so much for your review! We're happy to hear you find EasyGift simple to use! 👍

All-time Favourites

Location Netherlands

We use this app to add a nice gift to orders above a certain amount (which was not possible by Shopify). In the beginning we were not sure how to implement everything in the right way but Anthony from EasyGift really helped us out. He was very helpfull, proactive and reacted very quickly. Now we are all set and already enjoying the positive effect! Nice feature with great service.

May 10, 2022

It's lovely to hear how much you like EasyGift and had a great experience with the customer service team! 🥳

Farthingales Corset Making Supplies

I had a problem that I needed to solve. I knew that I needed an app that would not allow customers to buy multiples of item A without buying any of item B or C. When they were doing this it was throwing off my inventory balances as item A is often used (but not always) with item B or C. EasyGift allowed me to make this rule and it was super easy and intuitive to do. Now if a customer tries to buy more than 3 of item A they get a pop up (that looks like it belongs on my site) letting them know they need to add either Item B or Item C and then can choose. I can't believe I found the perfect app for my needs. So, no my customers don't get a free gift. This app is versatile.

May 10, 2022

Thanks for your amazing review. We're so pleased to have helped you get your promotion sorted! 😃