EasyGift: Auto Add to Cart

EasyGift: Auto Add to Cart

by 506

Automatically gift or include products in your customers cart.

National Park Posters

I had been searching for a solution that would allow me to add free gifts at different tiers...and EasyGift lets me do it...and do it easily! Customers get notifications that free items have been added to their cart -- and more importantly, those gifts show up in the cart as free -- so there's no confusion about what they should expect to receive! Thanks, Rob Decker, National Park Posters.

2XU

A Nifty little app. As simple as it needs to be, using the native Shopify discounts. Lovely guys, very responsive and helpful!

BodyBlendz

I installed this app and had an issue But fortunately they got an amazing Support team , They helped a lot and fixed the issue asap , Thanks a lot

Avocôtés - Protection

I used this app to auto-add a charge so digital product and fits perfectly what I needed to. Easy to set rules and put on live. I highly recommend!

NATRL Drinks

I used the app to upsell and include additional items on the product page. It was seamless and I found it very smooth to use, I'll definitely be using it again in the future.

Nursem Skincare

Does what it says on the tin and excellent support from Alex with getting everything set up correctly for our site.

TSM Aquatics

Fantastic app. I use it on several Shopify sites and highly recommend it if you need to automatically add a gift card for example based on total cart price.

DAFTBOY LTD

I used this app specifically so that it would add a product and a discount to the cart for a send X get Y Free promotion. The app's description said that it would do this and had the features to do this, but never worked. When I contacted Customer support, I found them to be rude and unhelpful sighting that they already talked to our sister company. I deleted the app after 2 days and would never recommend this app.

December 5, 2020

Hi there, we're really sorry you haven't been able to get the app working on your store. We'd love to fix it for you and help get your promotion running - we've sent a follow-up over email so we can try to figure out what's causing the problem.

Daftboy

I used this app specifically so that it would add a product and a discount to the cart for a send X get Y Free promotion. The app's description said that it would do this and had the features to do this, but never worked. When I contacted Customer support, I found them to be rude and unhelpful. I deleted the app after 2 days and would never recommend this app unless you're a competitor. of mine.

Alexandria K

Awesome app! It didn't install correctly on my store, so I reached out to the support team. Anthony was super helpful and was able to quickly resolve my issues. I definitely recommend this app!