EasyGift: Auto Add to Cart

EasyGift: Auto Add to Cart

From $12.99/month. 5-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
September 1, 2022

WhyI set One Freebie With $79 Orders, but when we add a freebie product in the cart, which is still original price. It's a freebiewhy the price isn't $0?

Basique
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 18, 2022

This app is great. Does what it says. Had a few issues with our theme but the support team fixed it up for us nd were very responsive.

Tragic Beautiful
Time spent using app: 11 months
506 replied August 19, 2022

Thanks for your review! Let's boost your sales!! 📈

August 18, 2022

Amazing app. Does as it says and very affordable. It has helped us increase AOV and CVR brilliantly and also now works with subscription products which is even better. Highly recommended.

Clean Skin Club
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
506 replied August 19, 2022

Brilliant to hear you're a fan of EasyGift and how it has boosted your sales! We love hearing success stories like this! Let us know if you need help with anything 🙌

August 18, 2022

Brilliant app. We recently setup a store that had lots of complex rules and logic for software packages and bolt on features. With lots of feature packs requiring other packs before you could add them to your store etc. EasyGift was brilliant for getting this up and working quickly and easily. It might not strictly be what it's designed for, but it worked wonders! Would definitely recommend if you need any sort of logic on multiple products!

Bam Boom USA Test
Time spent using app: 8 days
506 replied August 18, 2022

Many thanks for the amazing review! We're delighted to hear such praise - it makes all our hard efforts worth it! Let us know if you need further help with anything. 🤗

August 15, 2022

This app is seriously so easy to use, and the customer service is top-notch! I was able to email them my requests, and they got it done in no time! Highly recommend.

DIME® Beauty
Time spent using app: 4 months
506 replied August 16, 2022

Thank you so much for showing your appreciation for the app! We're so pleased you have found EasyGift easy to set up and use. 🥳

August 2, 2022

Amazing support. We needed a custom solution and they were able to help us out. Great app. Highly recommend using it.

Ü Calming Co.
Time spent using app: 7 days
506 replied August 3, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review! Reviews like this mean a lot to us! All the best with the promo! 🤩

August 2, 2022

Very responsive support! We work with Stephanie and Nathan and were able to fix an issue muck quicker than most apps even reply the first email. Its deeply apprecciated and we hope you can keep up the good work :) !

POM Amsterdam
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 10 months
506 replied August 2, 2022

Awesome news! We're so pleased we resolved the problem quickly for you. All the best for the promo! 👍

July 29, 2022

Great way to add products to the cart automatically and apply a discount code. All in one. Great Support too! 10/10

TETRA Hearing Devices for Hunting
Time spent using app: About 1 month
506 replied July 29, 2022

Thanks for your review! It's awesome to hear you've had a great experience using EasyGift 🥳

July 26, 2022

I love their customer service! I had an issue with my cart adding dups and they researched it and found that another app (that I had contacted prior) was causing the issue and told me exactly what the issue was. I didn't get the same service from the other app when I contact the. Thank you again! Great app and great customer service! I use the gift app to create ship insurance and add gifts too!

Inspiranza Designs
Time spent using app: 3 months
506 replied July 26, 2022

It's wonderful to hear you are delighted with the app and customer service! Thanks for your review! 🤩

July 25, 2022

This app ticked all the boxes for us and when we needed some help with a few adjustments the customer care team were really quick to respond and got everything sorted. Thank you to Nathan and his team!

Sand Dollar Dubai
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 18 days
506 replied July 25, 2022

Thanks so much for your review! All the best with the promo! Let's raise your AOV and conversion rate! 📈👍