4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to boost sales and increase average order value through promotional offers and gifts. They praise its user-friendly interface, flexibility, and compatibility with Shopify's discount section. The automatic gift addition feature and handling of complex promotional rules are appreciated. The app is reliable, with responsive customer support, and its reporting features are useful for tracking promotion impact and managing inventory.

December 22, 2023

Highly recommended. For us the best part is it is fully compatible with the Shopify Discount section. Thank you for the support team they replied very fast.

Tropicfeel
Spain
9 months using the app
December 12, 2023

I downloaded this app ahead of Black Friday to provide a free gift to my customers. Most apps require me to speak extensively to customer service because I have a customised theme, but thus one worked from the get go. A very seamless system that allows you to set timings and rules. I did not have any issue at all, and I loved the reporting of the KPIs and how the app actually helped to generate even more sales over this lucrative time period! Really happy with the app and will continue using it to offer incentives to my customers throughout the year :)

dais
Germany
About 1 month using the app
December 15, 2023

Have used this app for multiple promos on our website. Love it! Have definitely seen high ROIs on these promotions when using this app.

(If you can integrate with tapcart in future, i'd give you 10 stars).

Portland Gear
4 months using the app
December 19, 2023

We use this app on two of our Shopify Plus stores and are very happy with the support they offer. Highly recommend!

HOLOS
6 months using the app
April 16, 2024

Génial ! c'est exactement ce que je recherchais comme outil. Facile d'utilisation, prix accessible et un support client ultra réactif. Je recommande à 100%

Kerbi

Hidroxia
Belgium
28 days using the app
December 6, 2023

Love this app! Offering a free gift instead of a % off orders really helps increase profitability for our store.

Image Wash Products
About 2 years using the app
November 30, 2023

We are using the App for more than 6 months now, automatically adding free perfume samples to specific orders. It works great! Today, we have had an issue with the samples not appearing in the cart, and we contacted the support. Nathan provided us with a quick (less than 1 hour!!) and efficient answer (actually, it was on our side, we did something wrong with the publishing parameter of the samples product). Great product + great support = happy merchant! ;)

Vilhelm Parfumerie
7 months using the app
December 19, 2023

Amazing customer service. Had some questions and special requests and they got back to me quickly. They were also very helpful in fulfilling our needs!

SoftwareCW