EasyGift: Auto Add to Cart

EasyGift: Auto Add to Cart

From $12.99/month. 5-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
May 17, 2022

Good app, doe sits job well. Really benefits from having one's store setup optimally. Only really ran into issues when I had 5/6 promos going at once. Support team has been great.

The Scoin Shop
South Africa
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited May 25, 2022

Easy to use, has plenty of customization options. Customer support is sometimes hard to reach, but once you get a hold of them you'll get your issue resolved in no time.

LEDs Get It
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 12, 2022

We are using the app for different purposes and it works great. On top, the team helped us to customise the appearance of the pop ups. Would definitely recommend this app!

Wholey Organics
Germany
Time spent using app: 4 months
506 replied May 12, 2022

We're over the moon with your review! Thanks for your kind words 😄

May 11, 2022

This app is the perfect solution for our needs, simple to setup, extremely clear documentation and plenty of options for our promotions going forward. I had a small query for the support team and Stephanie replied very quickly with a solution, first class support!!

Joan Collins Timeless Beauty
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
506 replied May 12, 2022

Thanks a bunch! Reviews like this mean a lot to us! 😁

May 10, 2022

If you have promos and gifts, this is your app. Really easy to customize rules. Great customer support

Argentina Dev
Argentina
Time spent using app: 4 months
506 replied May 10, 2022

Thanks so much for your review! We're happy to hear you find EasyGift simple to use! 👍

Edited September 22, 2022

Very helpfull, proactive and tech savy team. They react very quickly when there is an issue and solve it straight away. Nice feature with great service.

All-time Favourites
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 5 months
506 replied May 10, 2022

It's lovely to hear how much you like EasyGift and had a great experience with the customer service team! 🥳

May 2, 2022

I had a problem that I needed to solve. I knew that I needed an app that would not allow customers to buy multiples of item A without buying any of item B or C. When they were doing this it was throwing off my inventory balances as item A is often used (but not always) with item B or C. EasyGift allowed me to make this rule and it was super easy and intuitive to do. Now if a customer tries to buy more than 3 of item A they get a pop up (that looks like it belongs on my site) letting them know they need to add either Item B or Item C and then can choose. I can't believe I found the perfect app for my needs. So, no my customers don't get a free gift. This app is versatile.

Farthingales Corset Making Supplies
Time spent using app: 7 months
506 replied May 10, 2022

Thanks for your amazing review. We're so pleased to have helped you get your promotion sorted! 😃

April 21, 2022

Met Easygift werd het een stuk eenvoudiger om een cadeau toe te kunnen voegen aan een winkelmand. De support was ook prettig en keek mee voor de beste oplossing. Yorick

Shakeplus
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 12 hours
506 replied April 21, 2022

Bedankt voor je geweldige recensie! 😃 🎊

April 21, 2022

Hands down the best Gift App out there. The UI is very nice and blends perfectly with any theme. The customer service is quick, friendly, and will fix any issue you have within minutes. 10/10

Boutique Deauville
Time spent using app: 2 months
506 replied April 21, 2022

Thanks for your great review! We're so pleased to have helped you get your EasyGift promo up and running! 🎉 😃

April 19, 2022

We are using this app for a free gift when to customer reaches a certain cart value. The app works very reliable and does exactly what we need.

Dick Johnson De