EasyGift: Auto Add to Cart

Automatically gift or include products in your customers' cart

From $9.99/month. 5-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Auto add to cart app

Argentina Dev

Location Argentina

If you have promos and gifts, this is your app. Really easy to customize rules. Great customer support

May 10, 2022

Thanks so much for your review! We're happy to hear you find EasyGift simple to use! 👍

All-time Favourites

Location Netherlands

We use this app to add a nice gift to orders above a certain amount (which was not possible by Shopify). In the beginning we were not sure how to implement everything in the right way but Anthony from EasyGift really helped us out. He was very helpfull, proactive and reacted very quickly. Now we are all set and already enjoying the positive effect! Nice feature with great service.

May 10, 2022

It's lovely to hear how much you like EasyGift and had a great experience with the customer service team! 🥳

Farthingales Corset Making Supplies

I had a problem that I needed to solve. I knew that I needed an app that would not allow customers to buy multiples of item A without buying any of item B or C. When they were doing this it was throwing off my inventory balances as item A is often used (but not always) with item B or C. EasyGift allowed me to make this rule and it was super easy and intuitive to do. Now if a customer tries to buy more than 3 of item A they get a pop up (that looks like it belongs on my site) letting them know they need to add either Item B or Item C and then can choose. I can't believe I found the perfect app for my needs. So, no my customers don't get a free gift. This app is versatile.

May 10, 2022

Thanks for your amazing review. We're so pleased to have helped you get your promotion sorted! 😃

Shakeplus

Met Easygift werd het een stuk eenvoudiger om een cadeau toe te kunnen voegen aan een winkelmand. De support was ook prettig en keek mee voor de beste oplossing. Yorick

April 21, 2022

Bedankt voor je geweldige recensie! 😃 🎊

Boutique Deauville

Hands down the best Gift App out there. The UI is very nice and blends perfectly with any theme. The customer service is quick, friendly, and will fix any issue you have within minutes. 10/10

April 21, 2022

Thanks for your great review! We're so pleased to have helped you get your EasyGift promo up and running! 🎉 😃

Dick Johnson De

We are using this app for a free gift when to customer reaches a certain cart value. The app works very reliable and does exactly what we need.

April 19, 2022

We love hearing reviews like this - many thanks! 😁

H Drop Lietuva

Really nice app with fast working customer support team, really recommend it to use it in your store.

April 14, 2022

Thanks for your review! We're pleased we helped you set up your promo! 💯

Direct 4 Baby

The app is great for adding free gifts to collections! We have just upgraded too! Thank you very much

April 13, 2022

We're so pleased you have found EasyGift helpful in your promo! Thanks for the review! 😊

Embr staging 2022

Great support! Had a problem with EasyGift, and sent them an email. Between sending, a couple emails back and forth, and them fixing was not much more than 1 hour!

April 13, 2022

Thanks for your review! Glad to help set your EasyGift rules up! :)

Liveocare

Best gift app in store! We use it and love it! Every Shopify-Store should use it - should be integrated natively in Shopify!

April 8, 2022

Thanks for your high praise - it means a lot! 😁