4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to automatically add promotional items to carts, boosting sales and average order value. They praise its user-friendly setup, flexibility in gift rules, and compatibility with other apps. The app is noted for its reliable performance, responsive customer service, and effective upselling capabilities. Merchants also value its analytics page and its handling of complex promotions.

Edited May 20, 2022

Excellent app and support — does just what we need without all the bells, whistles and bloat on most bundle apps.

Stonemaier Games (Australia)
21 days using the app
January 27, 2020

Just a Great MUSTHAVE APP! Here is why.

There is no other app that auto-pushes your Gifts or discounts products into the cart page!! MEGA UPSALE because suddenly your customers are seeing an extra item discounted in there basket and in a matter of a second they can choose to leave it or BUY IT. Great customers service to, nothing to say but positive things about the app and team! Thanks guy's im a big fan.

megamust
Belgium
About 17 hours using the app
June 23, 2022

Great little app that was easy to setup and support was great as well. This app really helped us set up an effective BOGO campaign.

Lux Fragrances
About 16 hours using the app
506 replied June 23, 2022

We're over the moon EasyGift helped you launch a successful BOGO campaign! 🤩 Thanks for your review!!

April 21, 2022

Met Easygift werd het een stuk eenvoudiger om een cadeau toe te kunnen voegen aan een winkelmand. De support was ook prettig en keek mee voor de beste oplossing. Yorick

Shakeplus
Netherlands
About 12 hours using the app
506 replied April 21, 2022

Bedankt voor je geweldige recensie! 😃 🎊

Edited June 23, 2022

I tried several different apps in order to offer a simple, free gift in the cart and found them all to be far too distracting in terms of front end design and a risky addition in a cart. I found EasyGift so simple to install and understand. It feels like a premium app that has been well thought through. Their support service is absolutely second to none! Very quick to add a code fix to our highly customised site. The only reason I gave this four stars instead of five, is because you can't combine discounts once you have an active rule running in the cart. As our store is a Shopify Plus store, I was able to add a cart script to get around this but for most that would not be an easy option. Would recommend.

Cleva
7 days using the app
506 replied June 23, 2022

Thank you for your review! It's great to hear you are a fan of the features in EasyGift. We're actively looking into discounting alternatives. 😊

June 6, 2020

I wish I could give negative stars because of how many sales they've cost me, especially during my Father's day promotion. At first, the app worked wonderfully and I truly believe helped increase my conversion rate. Then, it began to glitch, remove items that were added to cart, clear the cart completely, and reload pages incorrectly. It seems like a small mistake, but our sales were from 5-15/day to 0, for an entire week. I reached out to support, and heard nothing. I uninstalled the app, and I still had the issue, reinstalled and tried to delete my promo from everywhere I could find, and still had the issue.

They guarantee their support will get back to you within 24hours. But after 3 days and 15 different emails to every support email I can find, still no response or help.

Rabbit Hole Distillery
8 days using the app
October 7, 2022

App does everything we were looking for so far. There was an issue displaying gift products in the cart. Even though the issue was no fault of the app and to do with our theme instead, Nathan took a look and found a fix for the problem in no time. It was great work and we're looking forward to making use of the app features moving forward.

Skipper's Pet Products
About 4 hours using the app
506 replied October 7, 2022

We really appreciate your review and are over the moon that EasyGift and our support team provided the solution for you! Let's raise your AOV and conversion rates! 🙌

April 8, 2020

App did not work properly. Sometimes it added the item to cart with the trigger product, sometimes it just added the free item to the cart without a trigger product. Contacted support and never heard back.

Freshie & Zero
2 days using the app
December 5, 2020

I used this app specifically so that it would add a product and a discount to the cart for a send X get Y Free promotion. The app's description said that it would do this and had the features to do this, but never worked. When I contacted Customer support, I found them to be rude and unhelpful sighting that they already talked to our sister company. I deleted the app after 2 days and would never recommend this app.

DAFTBOY LTD
1 day using the app
506 replied December 5, 2020

Hi there, we're really sorry you haven't been able to get the app working on your store. We'd love to fix it for you and help get your promotion running - we've sent a follow-up over email so we can try to figure out what's causing the problem.

June 15, 2022

You need to create discounts in Shopify. The application applies them automatically. It is not comfortable. For example, the buyer has a promo code for a 10% discount and he will not be able to receive a gift

Dentiphoto Shop
Estonia
1 day using the app
506 replied June 16, 2022

Update: 14 August 2023:
Hello,
I noticed you have reinstalled EasyGift and have used it well, I've tried contacting you to find out how you're finding the app now we've made considerable improvements to the app since you last installed it and had a bad experience. I'd greatly appreciate any feedback you have about the app now and why you've decided to use EG again. Feel free to email me: nathan@fiftypoint6.com

Kind regards,

Nathan
Product Manager of EasyGift

16 June 2022 reply:
Hey there,

I apologise that you have faced this issue with EasyGift - we have made an effort to highlight that a method of discounting needs to be used to make the item free.

I have emailed you about your grievance and have suggested a solution for you and hope this can make it right. Please get in touch with: services@fiftypoint6.com if you have not received this email and I can explain the solution we have.

Kind regards,