EasyGift: Auto Add to Cart

EasyGift: Auto Add to Cart

by FiftyPoint6

Automatically gift or include products in your customers cart

Rabbit Hole Distillery

I wish I could give negative stars because of how many sales they've cost me, especially during my Father's day promotion. At first, the app worked wonderfully and I truly believe helped increase my conversion rate. Then, it began to glitch, remove items that were added to cart, clear the cart completely, and reload pages incorrectly. It seems like a small mistake, but our sales were from 5-15/day to 0, for an entire week. I reached out to support, and heard nothing. I uninstalled the app, and I still had the issue, reinstalled and tried to delete my promo from everywhere I could find, and still had the issue.

They guarantee their support will get back to you within 24hours. But after 3 days and 15 different emails to every support email I can find, still no response or help.

GALAXY of HOME

App instalation a lot of skripts and add snippets and everything. It was trouble shooting me a hole day. Nothing was working correct after setting this app. I delete it but there were no possibility to deinstatalation the app. I am so f---cked up with this shit.....DO NOT INSTALL

May 27, 2020

So sorry you had difficulties. Rest assured if you deleted the app, everything was uninstalled. Please reach out to support@cashflowtechnologies.xyz if you have any questions or follow ups.