EasyGift: Auto Add to Cart

EasyGift: Auto Add to Cart

by 506

Automatically gift or include products in your customers cart

DAFTBOY LTD

I used this app specifically so that it would add a product and a discount to the cart for a send X get Y Free promotion. The app's description said that it would do this and had the features to do this, but never worked. When I contacted Customer support, I found them to be rude and unhelpful sighting that they already talked to our sister company. I deleted the app after 2 days and would never recommend this app.

December 5, 2020

Hi there, we're really sorry you haven't been able to get the app working on your store. We'd love to fix it for you and help get your promotion running - we've sent a follow-up over email so we can try to figure out what's causing the problem.

Daftboy

I used this app specifically so that it would add a product and a discount to the cart for a send X get Y Free promotion. The app's description said that it would do this and had the features to do this, but never worked. When I contacted Customer support, I found them to be rude and unhelpful. I deleted the app after 2 days and would never recommend this app unless you're a competitor. of mine.

Rabbit Hole Distillery

I wish I could give negative stars because of how many sales they've cost me, especially during my Father's day promotion. At first, the app worked wonderfully and I truly believe helped increase my conversion rate. Then, it began to glitch, remove items that were added to cart, clear the cart completely, and reload pages incorrectly. It seems like a small mistake, but our sales were from 5-15/day to 0, for an entire week. I reached out to support, and heard nothing. I uninstalled the app, and I still had the issue, reinstalled and tried to delete my promo from everywhere I could find, and still had the issue.

They guarantee their support will get back to you within 24hours. But after 3 days and 15 different emails to every support email I can find, still no response or help.

GALAXY of HOME

App instalation a lot of skripts and add snippets and everything. It was trouble shooting me a hole day. Nothing was working correct after setting this app. I delete it but there were no possibility to deinstatalation the app. I am so f---cked up with this shit.....DO NOT INSTALL

May 27, 2020

So sorry you had difficulties. Rest assured if you deleted the app, everything was uninstalled. Please reach out to support@cashflowtechnologies.xyz if you have any questions or follow ups.