Digital Gift Cards | Giftkart

Schedule Gift Cards by Email | Gift Wrap | Gift Messages

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Deliver a Phenomenal Gifting Experience for your Customers

Pathos Studio

Highly necessary app if you plan on adding gift cards to your store. Very easy to use and exceptional customer service. Highly recommend!

Curate

Customer service has been great! Sid responded to one of my questions right away and was able to help me solve an issue quickly! Definitely recommend!

May 16, 2022

Thank you for your review, Juliana.

Can't wait for you to experience the power of Gift Cards on your store!

BinkyBunny.com House Rabbit Store

We are new to the app but so far....super easy. Great interface with lots of options to customize. Outstanding customer service so you aren't stuck dealing with issues on your own.

Blackwood Premium

Sid is great to work with! Very responsive, professional and goes the extra mile to ensure everything is set up for a good customer experience. The app itself has great features that I think my customers will appreciate, including custom greeting cards and video messaging for gift cards, and the gift wrapping and gift messaging options. The aesthetics are also really nice, and I love the fact that customers can track their gift card balance easily and on their own.

casaamarosa

Sid is a great guy to work with - we wanted to add Gift Cards to our site and Sid helped us figure out the whole piece for our website. Great people to work with.

Gaâla

Location France

The best app for gift cards with smart pricing. I was amazed by the tech support commitment. They helped us customize many things and did it very fast. Strongly recommended!

Dr. Hempster

Great feature, easy to use, and really helped with increasing our order value. The team was great with any questions we had.

Brooklyn Tea

We needed a better way for our customers share gift cards and this app does it seamlessly. Also, I had a configuration question and my inquiry was answered promptly.

Happy Fruits (Happy Group Pte Ltd)

We had some technical issues and the team managed to resolve for us within a day. Amazing service! Excellent help!

April 8, 2022

So glad the app works well for your store now :)

Thanks,

Shop-Skirt

The app is easy to use and set up. We use it to add a gift wrap feature at checkout when other apps didn't work for our store. Great technical support!

April 8, 2022

I'm glad you're able to deliver a stellar gifting experience on your store using our app!

Thanks,