Gift Cards & Store Credit

Gift Card by Email | Refund w/ Store Credit | Bulk Gift Cards

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Chocolat de Kat

Big improvement over the default Shopify gift card experience. Also you'll get a lot of top-notch support from Sid and his team to make sure everything is set up properly for you. Highly recommend going with this one over other options out there.

Muunjoo

Location Australia

The team reached me out asking whether I needed help installing the app and responded right away when I had questions. Superb customer service!

Burlap & Barrel

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app with all the features we needed at a fraction of the price of the bigger apps. Plus, very customizable, and even lets our customers record and send video messages with the gift card! The team was also very responsive and quick to help us fix any issues with implementation. 5 stars.

Buy-onlinegoods

Location South Africa

This Gift card app is brilliant and works very well and very easy to use. Tried a few but stayed with Giftkart. 20/09/2022
The guys from Giftkart was amazing to assist me with my setup, their reply time is very quick. Thanks guys well done.

September 16, 2022

We're glad you liked the app! Do let us know if you have any questions or feedback. We're always trying to improve the app and make it easier to use :)

Eclectic Collection

Location Australia

This is the second app I am using from this company. Great job guys!
I recommend who has this app also have a look at the app Gift Lab.

September 16, 2022

Thank you so much! We love it when someone uses both the apps we've worked on.

Please let us know if you have any feedback or questions. Always looking to improve the app and make it easier to use!

SolarAid Shop

Time spent using app About 2 months

The team are incredibly responsive and great to work with! They went out of their way to support me with some custom use cases on our store. I highly recommend using this app and the others they have built. As a non-profit organisation on a tight budget, we even received discounted pricing, which really helps us accomplish our goals and mission. Thanks Sid & team!

Boho Pink

I use this app to refund store credit. It is easy to use and my customers love getting gift cards instead of accessing it through their accounts. Also, great customer service!

Liam & Lilly

This app is the best gift card app I’ve come across and blows away the capabilities of the Shopify system on its own. We are using it for gift cards and store credit. Set up was straightforward and there are lots of options for personalizing the experience you offer your customers. Support has been responsive and quick to take action. If you have always wished the Shopify gift card component was more robust I highly recommend you try this app.

Lakme

Location India

Much impressed with the customer support service.
It exactly matches my requirement and further support team is really qquick. Thanks

Combat Arena

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 21 hours

Interesting app to manage gift card, very good support! I had a problem and they resolve it in few seconds.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7