Give & Grow Donations

Give & Grow Donations

by Pledgeling

Donate in minutes to 2MM+ nonprofits, increasing LTV & AOV

Honeybunchpure

Just love this app! Giving has never been easier, and we love the fact as a start up businsss, we can give back immediately. I love the way the customers can have a choice and that it allows a transparent giving experience for all involved. Thanks a bunch pledging ... you’re a Honeybunch for helping us give back easily!

S/LA PRINT

relatively easy to install and the team was able to place this on my page relatively quickly. Wish there were more options to adjust the look of the banner ie, make the sizing smaller or center it on the page

Unclockable

Super helpful support team! Great 501C options to choose from, too! A+ keep up the good work, Pledgeling!

XTRAVSHOP

Very easy to use with a professional look.
I havent had any problems installing it and im not an expert... i would just clarify and advise more optional banner positions in the page store/checkout. Also, maybe a downloadable banner without the pledging amount (for first store users that dont like that $0).. we all want to add a free banner to advertise this on our store main page ;)
Thank you and great job!

HINT; install it on your store page to avoid getting banned by the shopify-covid-products-police ;)

Vanto

Give & Grows' product couldn't be more relevant in the midst of a Black Swan Event.5 Star support from Oskar.

WeJustSocial

Great app, works exactly as expected. Also had a positive experience with support which was helpful! Highly recommended in this difficult period!

SoSveglio.com

Bad customer service. I had an issue with the app. It took them 3 days to respond (didn’t help at all) I responded right away and then waited 2 more days with no response at all.i guess I’m deleting. Most apps I use Atleast respond if not fix the issue within a few hours.

Dosy7

It is useful and nice to have this app for free. Thanks to Paul F. for being responsive on all my inquiries.

Name Bubbles

The reports are easy to use and we are happy with the giving calculator on our homepage. We are a busy bunch and this program had all the answers.

HempLily

Be cautious! They billed me twice just days after installing, and charged me almost 22% of my total online sales for that time period, when I have the app set for a 5% donation. They were communicative and have refunded me my money.

Previous 1 3 4 5