Give & Grow

Give & Grow

by Pledgeling

Grow your biz & impact with the ONLY turnkey donation app!

Ria's Hallmark & Jewelry Boutique

Simply the best! Flexible app on different levels!! Highly recommended!!
Exactly what I was looking for!

Ktscanvases

This was exactly what I was looking for and more! So easy to set up and removes the stress of managing everything. Love it!

Spirit Of The Tropics

I appreciated their help and the way it simplified being able to give money to a wonderful charity with ease. I would recommend them for sure!

Us 1st

YES, SIR! This is exactly what we needed in order to really engage our customers and give back at the same time; great app!

Outilsdecuisine

This app is absolutely perfect ! Thanks to Oskar for his help, we could now collect money for Charity Water :-)

Dogshope4vets

Oskar helped me a lot! He added the non- profit organizations that I've been working with, set the Impact Calculator and the button at check-out so my customers can chose where the 10% donation goes.
Thank you Oskar, Thank you, Give & Grow!!

The Coastal Crush

Oskar was so helpful! I could not figure how to get the link onto my landing page of my store (its actually easy) but the way my About Me page was set up, I had an issue. Anyway, Oskar was able to go into my store with my permission and set me up! I highly recommend this APP!

The Preserve A Sustainable Shop

fast and thorough customer service - answered all the questions I had. Easy to set up and use.

Slimmytea

I love this app, feels good to give back! :)

Fitbulletics

Love this App! Exactly what I needed for my business. They are quick to add any charity that isn't already on their list! Phenominal app, you all are doing great work!

Previous 1 3