Give & Grow

Give & Grow

by Pledgeling

Support COVID-19 relief efforts with our awarded donation app!

SoSveglio.com

Bad customer service. I had an issue with the app. It took them 3 days to respond (didn’t help at all) I responded right away and then waited 2 more days with no response at all.i guess I’m deleting. Most apps I use Atleast respond if not fix the issue within a few hours.

Dosy7

It is useful and nice to have this app for free. Thanks to Paul F. for being responsive on all my inquiries.

Name Bubbles

The reports are easy to use and we are happy with the giving calculator on our homepage. We are a busy bunch and this program had all the answers.

HempLily

Be cautious! They billed me twice just days after installing, and charged me almost 22% of my total online sales for that time period, when I have the app set for a 5% donation. They were communicative and have refunded me my money.

Iron Doggy™

Super simple to set up and configure by adding the code. Iron Doggy™ (irondoggy.com) can now donate to Dog/Animal Rescue or we can configure it to let the customer choose which charity they prefer to donate to. Awesome app!

Plain

It was super easy to set up and the Options are great. 5 Star app for sure!

Monique's Deco Shop

This app was good for donating but once it took out extra funds I immediately deleted it. Thankfully customer service is good and they offered me a full refund. Thanks

Coffeeine

Great! I have this displayed on my front page to show people our commitment to the environment. I love the widget that shows people their impact (ours is set to display "trees planted")

Fat Degu

great app Does what it says . Give & Grow easy to set up. .

What Fashion Wants

Great app! I really love that this app makes it so easy to give to charities. This was exactly what I was looking for something simple to use. The only thing I would say is i'd love them to make it possible to give to UK charities available too.

Previous 1 3 4 5