Give & Grow Donations

Donate in minutes to 2MM+ nonprofits, increasing LTV & AOV

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Saint Florian Clothing

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Just installed the app. The impact calculator is really cool. Excited to support firefighters by giving back with our product Saint Florian Clothing.

Neuro

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Everyone wants to do good, but there's so many hurdles involved to be ABLE to do good. Pledge plugs right in so there's nothing to worry about except the good will.

August Abode

I love how easy this app is to use. I can turn impact campaigns on and off as I see fit. I look forward to adding other app features and using this app.

NATURALmente il Negozio Sostenibile

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I uninstall the app and the pledge option was not cancel. I don't manage to reach the support. It is very rude from their side!

June 17, 2022

Hi, I am updating the reply below. I hope that you have received our communication. Our support team responded immediately by providing a support ticket number and then responded within a couple of hours to provide direct support. I also emailed you directly. We have not heard back. We are here and available to support you whenever you are available.

Thank you for your reaching out and being a great partner. I see that you messaged support two hours ago this morning. Our support hours are 6:00am - 5:30pm PST. We send an instant email providing you with a support ticket number. This email explains that we respond within one business day and provides an area to add any additional support details. If you haven't already, you should be receiving support from our team. Thank you for the impact that your brand has created with us!

ZedLabz

Time spent using app About 1 month

NO PAYPAL SUPPORT! Customers who choose to use paypal in a shopify store cannot donate and it causes their purchase to rejected and stuck in their account for a period of time, there is no mention of certain payment methods not being supported by this app, avoid!

June 16, 2022

Thank you for your communication. We apologize for any confusion. Our app should not interfere with any methods of payment including PayPal. I hope that you have received my email. I look forward to hearing back so we can remove this friction and support your social impact success.

Triple Mountain Model Horses

Time spent using app Over 3 years

We've been using Give & Grow for a couple of years now and love it. We are part of the Pledge 1% movement, giving 1% of sales to charity. Give & Grow makes this easy - Setup takes only about five minutes and then it runs on autopilot!
When we first set it up, I verified with our first beneficiary that they were receiving funds from G&G's parent organization and they confirmed they were. Last November, we found a local non-profit and made them our beneficiary. They confirmed they received their first check within a month, and we have now donated over $700 to them without me having to do anything after setup. This app is great both for busy store owners who want to do good, and for the charities that benefit!

ZAYA Baby & Child

Location Israel

I installed the app few days ago.
I want to delete it because it doesnt give the customer to decide by himself what amount he want to donate, its only fixed amount or round up.
The app is requiring credit card for installation, and theres no option to delete my CC details!
I cant reach the support and want to make sure the details are deleted before i delete the app from my store...

iconballer

Time spent using app About 1 month

This is my first online business, after doing my research I realize that customer prefers to shop with socially conscious stores. They also like to donate through their shopping experience. This app has made it so easy to show impact through my business. I look forward to seeing customers donate through my store!

Domonique Rose

Love this app! So happy we offer this platform on our shop and that our customers are able to donate to our charitable organizations. Customer service is great and super helpful during setup.

TWISTED PEBBLES

I'm using this app to to raise funds for Breast Cancer Society of Canada. It is to early to tell how that works out because I only set up yesterday. The app itself is fantastic and easy to set up. It was very straight forward. A counter was added easily to let people see publically the tally of donations. The set up with a banner I created look awesome. I am not sure if I stay with the same donation society because they cover so many I can choose from at a later date.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7