Give & Grow Donations

Give & Grow Donations

by Pledgeling

Donate in minutes to 2MM+ nonprofits, increasing LTV & AOV

Wears Woody

We needed help installing the impact calculator and the Pledgeling developers were great and quick getting it up and running. The app is so easy to use and analyze the reports. Seamless in making the donations to our nonprofit partners too. Looking forward to more features!

Deliciously Fit

Most of our customers round up their change to donate. But the reporting is claiming no one has donated. There's no available information online on how to fix this. Unfortunately I have had to disable it until we can hopefully find a fix.

August 13, 2020

Hi - unfortunately you did not complete the setup process, and that eventually caused the pending donations to be cancelled.

As part of the Give & Grow setup process, we ask for you to enter a store credit card that the donations can be charged to once they hit a preset threshold, such as $25. Until we have that, we are tallying donations based on your Shopify activity but don't have any funds to pay the charity.

After multiple attempts to contact you about the missing info (virtually daily emails during the month you had the app installed), and after a grace period, our system closed out all the pending donations. That is why you don't see any now. Those messages were titled "Urgent: Give & Grow donations" and read, in part: "… in order to process those donations, we need you to add a payment method (link). If you don't add a payment method by (date), we will be forced to cancel your donations and reset your Impact Calculator."

When you contacted our support team on August 12, our agent asked if you wanted to reactivate, but as of this writing, you haven't replied. Please reply to that ticket if you want to start up again, or hop on chat with our support team.

Maharindee

I am grateful for this app -- I was able to set it up quickly and it's true -- it makes giving a seamless process. As a start up company, partnering with Pledgeling has been key -- the giving component is part of our brand ethos. I love the app, but I'm even more grateful to have gotten to know the stellar team behind the app. They care. They want companies to get the most of out of the app. The app offers the transparency of giving which is a must in this day and age. Highly recommend it.

JP Saxe

I have installed this app with multiple clients and I think its great for automating the donation process. The backend isn't 100% intuitive but the team was incredibly helpful with answering questions and adjusting donations parameters as needed. I feel like we can trust their suggest organizations and I believe that that is half the battle when deciding who to support. I have full intention to keep using this app on stores moving forward. Definitely give this a look if you're looking to add a donation feature to your store!

Tees For Bees

Whatever you do, DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP. When I tried to get proof of payments they couldn't produce proof for most of the payments they had processed! Only when I put pressure, they suddenly made one of the payments for me. I had to escalate to Shopify to get further information about the payments. The company charges you a transaction fee, over and above credit card fees, and then another $5 fee for every payment they make. US companies are paid with checks. I see there are many 5* reviews, I have to wonder if these stores have ever followed up requesting proof of payment.

August 13, 2020

As the merchant knows, we DID provide him with receipts and cancelled checks showing that we delivered the funds to his two charitable organizations. We provided the first check image on July 8, which was within 36 hours of his contacting our support desk, and we sent the receipt for the donation to a Canadian charity he was supporting immediately after we made it on July 10. Both of those were well before he contacted Shopify on July 20. Subsequently we provided the check image for the July 2020 check the day after it cleared our bank. We also sent him information tracking his transactions though to every charitable payout – this information is always available to the charity via our “Impact Hub” portal.

Pledgeling Foundation processes over $1m in charitable donations per month and, as required by the IRS, is audited annually, by a large US CPA firm. Their tests include verifying that net donations are distributed to the charities designated by the donors. We pay US nonprofits directly and follow up if there are ANY issues with the payout. We’re sorry this merchant was not happy with the product, since we do try to make giving easy for anyone on the Shopify platform.

Honeybunchpure

Just love this app! Giving has never been easier, and we love the fact as a start up businsss, we can give back immediately. I love the way the customers can have a choice and that it allows a transparent giving experience for all involved. Thanks a bunch pledging ... you’re a Honeybunch for helping us give back easily!

S/LA PRINT

relatively easy to install and the team was able to place this on my page relatively quickly. Wish there were more options to adjust the look of the banner ie, make the sizing smaller or center it on the page

Unclockable

Super helpful support team! Great 501C options to choose from, too! A+ keep up the good work, Pledgeling!

XTRAVSHOP

Very easy to use with a professional look.
I havent had any problems installing it and im not an expert... i would just clarify and advise more optional banner positions in the page store/checkout. Also, maybe a downloadable banner without the pledging amount (for first store users that dont like that $0).. we all want to add a free banner to advertise this on our store main page ;)
Thank you and great job!

HINT; install it on your store page to avoid getting banned by the shopify-covid-products-police ;)

Vanto

Give & Grows' product couldn't be more relevant in the midst of a Black Swan Event.5 Star support from Oskar.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6