Give & Grow

Give & Grow

by Pledgeling

Grow your impact with our award-winning turnkey donation app!

HempLily

Be cautious! They billed me twice just days after installing, and charged me almost 22% of my total online sales for that time period, when I have the app set for a 5% donation. They were communicative and have refunded me my money.

Iron Doggy™

Super simple to set up and configure by adding the code. Iron Doggy™ (irondoggy.com) can now donate to Dog/Animal Rescue or we can configure it to let the customer choose which charity they prefer to donate to. Awesome app!

Plain

It was super easy to set up and the Options are great. 5 Star app for sure!

Monique's Deco Shop

This app was good for donating but once it took out extra funds I immediately deleted it. Thankfully customer service is good and they offered me a full refund. Thanks

Coffeeine

Great! I have this displayed on my front page to show people our commitment to the environment. I love the widget that shows people their impact (ours is set to display "trees planted")

Fat Degu

great app Does what it says . Give & Grow easy to set up. .

What Fashion Wants

Great app! I really love that this app makes it so easy to give to charities. This was exactly what I was looking for something simple to use. The only thing I would say is i'd love them to make it possible to give to UK charities available too.

The Bath Bomb Outlet

I love having the ability to automatically give back from the sales on my site. They partner with so many charitable organizations and causes, you're sure to find one that goes with your mission.

This website is a DBA of Mr. John Carson Lester Jr & the TeleDistributors Call Center. Click the COG to the TOP LEFT to SWITCH between our MANY THEMES!

This app will not properly install in my Shopify store. It says "we are sorry but something went wrong."

Alley & Rae Apparel

Exactly what I was looking for! Awesome app, easy to use and my customers love that I've incorporated giving back into my store. Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5