Give & Grow Donations

Give & Grow Donations

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
November 21, 2022

Please update your tutorial as it is outdated and no longer supports Dawn theme which is not great. Thanks.

Axiom Unit
Denmark
Time spent using app: 27 minutes
Pledge replied November 21, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We will review our installation documentation to find better instructions for the Dawn theme. Our support team link is included as one of our installation steps. We encourage brands to reach out, letting our support team take on the lift of installing code/widgets for you. I hope that you received my email and we look forward to supporting you, given the opportunity.

September 20, 2022

Great app that we love sharing with our new brands. Stores can create an impact and share how they are making a difference.

Shopify for Startups
September 20, 2022

Quick and easy to set up. Support was helpful and they embedded the customer donation code to my store for me.

Font Bubble
September 20, 2022

I use Pledge to fundraise for the Bee Girl Organization and other nonprofits. I just found the Give & Grow app in the Shopify marketplace. It only took a few minutes to get donations integrated with my merch.

Save the Bees NFTs
August 8, 2022

Just installed the app. The impact calculator is really cool. Excited to support firefighters by giving back with our product Saint Florian Clothing.

Saint Florian Clothing
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
June 22, 2022

Everyone wants to do good, but there's so many hurdles involved to be ABLE to do good. Pledge plugs right in so there's nothing to worry about except the good will.

Neuro
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 22, 2022

I love how easy this app is to use. I can turn impact campaigns on and off as I see fit. I look forward to adding other app features and using this app.

August Abode
Time spent using app: 7 days
June 17, 2022

I uninstall the app and the pledge option was not cancel. I don't manage to reach the support. It is very rude from their side!

NATURALmente il Negozio Sostenibile
Italy
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Pledge replied June 17, 2022

Hi, I am updating the reply below. I hope that you have received our communication. Our support team responded immediately by providing a support ticket number and then responded within a couple of hours to provide direct support. I also emailed you directly. We have not heard back. We are here and available to support you whenever you are available.

Thank you for your reaching out and being a great partner. I see that you messaged support two hours ago this morning. Our support hours are 6:00am - 5:30pm PST. We send an instant email providing you with a support ticket number. This email explains that we respond within one business day and provides an area to add any additional support details. If you haven't already, you should be receiving support from our team. Thank you for the impact that your brand has created with us!

April 4, 2022

NO PAYPAL SUPPORT! Customers who choose to use paypal in a shopify store cannot donate and it causes their purchase to rejected and stuck in their account for a period of time, there is no mention of certain payment methods not being supported by this app, avoid!

ZedLabz
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Pledge replied June 16, 2022

Thank you for your communication. We apologize for any confusion. Our app should not interfere with any methods of payment including PayPal. I hope that you have received my email. I look forward to hearing back so we can remove this friction and support your social impact success.

March 4, 2022

We've been using Give & Grow for a couple of years now and love it. We are part of the Pledge 1% movement, giving 1% of sales to charity. Give & Grow makes this easy - Setup takes only about five minutes and then it runs on autopilot!
When we first set it up, I verified with our first beneficiary that they were receiving funds from G&G's parent organization and they confirmed they were. Last November, we found a local non-profit and made them our beneficiary. They confirmed they received their first check within a month, and we have now donated over $700 to them without me having to do anything after setup. This app is great both for busy store owners who want to do good, and for the charities that benefit!

Triple Mountain Model Horses