Give & Grow Donations

Give & Grow Donations

by Pledgeling

Donate in minutes to 2MM+ nonprofits, increasing LTV & AOV

WeJustSocial

Great app, works exactly as expected. Also had a positive experience with support which was helpful! Highly recommended in this difficult period!

SoSveglio.com

Bad customer service. I had an issue with the app. It took them 3 days to respond (didn’t help at all) I responded right away and then waited 2 more days with no response at all.i guess I’m deleting. Most apps I use Atleast respond if not fix the issue within a few hours.

August 13, 2020

Hi, we do see one query via an email to our support group on Sunday Feb 23, another thru Shopify on Monday Feb 24, and again via Shopify on Tuesday, Feb 25. Earlier you had contacted Shopify support, but they are not able to help with third-party apps like Give & Grow.

Our Give and Grow specialist did reply on Wednesday Feb 26 and you replied with screenshots. He followed up on the 28th asking if you wanted to provide access to your custom theme so he could troubleshoot (custom themes are frequently the source of problems). You replied "Lol no way I deleted the app." Our point is that we DID respond, if not promptly.

Sorry for the bad experience! We have since tripled the size of our support team and trained up additional people to help with Give & Grow.

Dosy7

It is useful and nice to have this app for free. Thanks to Paul F. for being responsive on all my inquiries.

Name Bubbles

The reports are easy to use and we are happy with the giving calculator on our homepage. We are a busy bunch and this program had all the answers.

HempLily

Be cautious! They billed me twice just days after installing, and charged me almost 22% of my total online sales for that time period, when I have the app set for a 5% donation. They were communicative and have refunded me my money.

Iron Doggy™

Super simple to set up and configure by adding the code. Iron Doggy™ (irondoggy.com) can now donate to Dog/Animal Rescue or we can configure it to let the customer choose which charity they prefer to donate to. Awesome app!

Plain

It was super easy to set up and the Options are great. 5 Star app for sure!

Monique's Deco Shop

This app was good for donating but once it took out extra funds I immediately deleted it. Thankfully customer service is good and they offered me a full refund. Thanks

Coffeeine

Great! I have this displayed on my front page to show people our commitment to the environment. I love the widget that shows people their impact (ours is set to display "trees planted")

Fat Degu

great app Does what it says . Give & Grow easy to set up. .