Give & Grow Donations

Give & Grow Donations

by Pledgeling

Donate in minutes to 2MM+ nonprofits, increasing LTV & AOV

Thepopvibe 2

Faced some issues with adding the code to include donation option for my customer and Melissa was extremely helpful and efficient. On a Sunday nevertheless. Amazing app and services!

Lunchskins

Wonderful app and so easy to use! We are a mission based company so this is perfect for us branding wise!

Baba Jewelry And Beads

Recently installed this app and it was easy. The parts I did not understand I emailed help@pledgeling.org and Melissa emailed me and was able to help me. She was amazing!

Mar Qui

This app is a no brainier.

Easy to install - ✅
Great customer service ✅
Matches theme ✅
Easy reporting & Dashboard ✅✅

Great Job, can't wait for the upcoming features.

Halfpint Naturals

So far so good! I requested a small charity and they were added within a couple hours. I am not able to set up the shopping cart button in my theme as directed but they are willing to do that for me. I'll update as I get going!

More Store Llc

great app, allows you to contribute a portion of funds to charity. They have a lot ' of charities already set up, so it is easy to use. also comes with a "total contributed" widget to display on site. I uninstalled because we are not going to contribute to charity as a part of purchase anymore.

Knotty Vibes

Love this app! It allows my supporters to select which organizations they will like to donate to! I also don't have to worry about the calculations as it is automated! Thanks Pledgeling!

Gracemade

Love this app. Now I don't have to worry about calculating everything manually as I was doing before!

Two Radishes

helpful and responsive support for a great product. Thank you!

Mes Amies Soaps

Highly recommend for any business that puts ethics first! It's been on my site for only two months, and already over 500 donations have been made!