Giveaway Ninja Viral Traffic

Giveaway Ninja Viral Traffic

by CrazyRocket

Grow traffic and sales with Giveaways, Sweepstakes & Referral!

vomFASS

This app works really well and has been a seamless launch for us. Customer support is really excellent.

Prettyclick

I have used other apps before, this is the best app I have seen for giveaway.The support is Awesome .Andrea helped me with all the settings and I could not have been more happier. It does everything I need and works to perfection

Ravi's Garage

The App is very cool for sure and campaigns are easily modified. Now the support though is Phenomenal! Andrea was crucial to launching our first campaign, basically did the whole thing for me and was always quick to respond and help with customization. Even at midnight on a Friday night! That type of service is rare and in my opinion "Priceless"

October 16, 2020

Thanks for your kind words and feedback - has been a pleasure to help you with such a cool project 😊 Best, Andrea.

TheMotherland.online

The customer support is AMAZING! The app is great too. Highly recommend for any business looking to use giveaways to promote their business. Thank you Giveaway Ninja!

TravelSpark.live

I used this app to run 4 consecutive giveaways as part of a livestream. It was easy to use and Support was excellent when I needed help.

rona key store

I just got this app and got it all set up to find out it did not work on my website. When I contacted support, aka Andrea, I was contacted back in less than 10 minutes, maybe even less. Andrea fixed my problems right then and there, and even gave me suggestions on how to make my landing page better. Thank you Andrea for everything and I look forward to putting this app into action.

Origins Apparel

This app was extremely easy to set up and launch. I ran a very effective giveaway in my first month and generated a bunch of leads! The integration with Klaviyo is great and the support I received from Andrea really made the process simple!

BearFoot Surf Co.

I love this app. Ran a promo on trial and its already working like clock work! I contacted support and they reached out to me right away.. customer service is amazing!! Do not hesitate to add this to your marketing arsenal! You will not be disappointed!!

store.alexpfeffer.co

Giveaway Ninja is absolutely great. It drives a lot of traffic to your store without the need of setting up paid advertising. Additionally, I want to say that the company totally rocks and the support is definitely among the kindest people out there!

Ghost Supply Clothing

This application is amazing! Very easy to use! Very useful. I recieved 6k entries first try! I love the integration mechanics and analytics.

Previous 1 3