Giveaway Ninja Viral Traffic

Giveaway Ninja Viral Traffic

by CrazyRocket

Grow traffic and sales with Giveaways, Sweepstakes & Referral!

Sour Me Sweet Confectionery

This business of setting up a shop is very new to me and having tried various apps I can tell you that this one is FANTASTIC! It is such a great way to try and build your base and a fun way to do it. I'm not technically inclined so I have been relying on customer support and they are hands down the best I have encountered - Andrea is amazing! If you are looking for a way to spread the word about your product, try Giveaway Ninja! The customer support goes above and beyond, and they will help you along the way!

Green Acre Scent

I love the app. It is user-friendly and easy to customize. Thanks to Andrea's excellent support I was able to address very fast the fine details needed to get it running in my website. Andrea also provided me with plenty of additional useful info and tips. Highly recommended.

Urikar

The customer support is great. Andrea helped out super fast. I'm currently testing the app. I look forward to the good results.

Sweeten the Day

This app is amazing! It was so easy to set up and install my giveaway. I really like how there are multiple options for entry actions, and that I could use as many (or as few) as I needed. I didn't need any support during the giveaway (everything functioned perfectly!), but I did have a question about exporting data after the giveaway. The support team is amazing! They got back to me in less than 24 hours and went above and beyond in answering my question.
I'm excited to use Giveaway Ninja in my future giveaways!

Eshopifiz

Support is excellent, helped me get my campaign sorted fast, thank you to Andrea de Santis for all your help and responding to my needs super fast.

JulRe Designs LLC

This app is so very user-friendly. No technical knowledge necessary. The Mailchimp integration is invaluable. My last giveaway was successfully run and I'm on my second one now - it's off to a great start thanks to the app. And if you have any questions, know that Andrea will respond right away to get things right.

vomFASS

This app works really well and has been a seamless launch for us. Customer support is really excellent.

Prettyclick

I have used other apps before, this is the best app I have seen for giveaway.The support is Awesome .Andrea helped me with all the settings and I could not have been more happier. It does everything I need and works to perfection

Ravi's Garage

The App is very cool for sure and campaigns are easily modified. Now the support though is Phenomenal! Andrea was crucial to launching our first campaign, basically did the whole thing for me and was always quick to respond and help with customization. Even at midnight on a Friday night! That type of service is rare and in my opinion "Priceless"

October 16, 2020

Thanks for your kind words and feedback - has been a pleasure to help you with such a cool project 😊 Best, Andrea.

TheMotherland.online

The customer support is AMAZING! The app is great too. Highly recommend for any business looking to use giveaways to promote their business. Thank you Giveaway Ninja!

Previous 1 3