Giveaway Ninja • Giveaways

Giveaway Ninja • Giveaways

by CrazyRocket

Grow traffic and sales with Giveaways, Sweepstakes & Referrals

Spooky Cat Press

So happy I found this valuable app! It was very easy to integrate into my shop and with Klayvio. Above all, the customer support is incredibly helpful, responsive, and patient. Andrea walked me through the functions and helped me set up my first giveaway. I'm so impressed! Thank you!

TankMatez

Great app, superb customer service and very responsive. Thank you, Andrea. I really appreciate your assistance.

FIRM ABS

It's a really helpful app and the support is great! I have a setting problem and Andrea helps me to fix the problem patiently. 5 star and recommend.

The Scottish Grocer

This is a great app for running raffles or giveaways. Simple and easy to use. The support is excellent

Powertac

I used this app for a few giveaways and seemed to have good results but I was frustrated with the lack of metrics provided, specifically I wanted to know how many unique email subscribers it was adding every month. I mentioned my frustration to them and within 2 hours they added this feature to app. Now that is customer service! Will definitely continue to use this app.

CaliConnected

Had some issues with the initial setup, Andrea got back to us promptly and helped us out with whole process. Even helped cleaning up the css so that mobile would look right. Highly recommend!!

Bagforphone your favorite store for women

With this application, you can generate very good traffic, plus they have ten-star support. I recommend!

Linika Products

This app is extraordinarily functional and full featured. I'm not exactly a whizkid and needed some help. The customer support is incredibly fast, friendly and efficient! If you've got promos and or giveaways you want to run to build your brand or increase traffic, I highly recommend this app! I would give the developer, app and support ten stars, if I could. Thanks!

Sour Me Sweet Confectionery

This business of setting up a shop is very new to me and having tried various apps I can tell you that this one is FANTASTIC! It is such a great way to try and build your base and a fun way to do it. I'm not technically inclined so I have been relying on customer support and they are hands down the best I have encountered - Andrea is amazing! If you are looking for a way to spread the word about your product, try Giveaway Ninja! The customer support goes above and beyond, and they will help you along the way!

Green Acre Scent

I love the app. It is user-friendly and easy to customize. Thanks to Andrea's excellent support I was able to address very fast the fine details needed to get it running in my website. Andrea also provided me with plenty of additional useful info and tips. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4